Which of these bikes is your primary ride?   3,814 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,418 posts in this topic

Here's mine just after installing the new Giantloop saddle bags for a weekend trip to the Heart of Oregon last weekend. :worthy:

BRP043.jpg

BRP075.jpg

BRP092.jpg

BRP098.jpg

StroupDown2.jpg

Just bought this one the other day. Near stock 1983 XL600R. :worthy:

xl600r1.jpg

Nice! Looks like it was lost in time.....

Hello

Sold my Drz last week and bougt this Xr650r-04 registred first time sept06. It has only 2820km on the odo and looks like new.

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

Christian69,

Great looking XRR! What tank is that? What is the bottle tie wrapped to the frame for? I can't read the dyno chart can you tell us the peak horsepower and torque?

I was walking a job in El Monte and picked up some material from an upholstery shop! :worthy:

And got rid of that crappy gripper seat I had! :eek::lol:

I like to be able to move around on my seat when I'm riding! :banghead::bonk:

2008-Oct-NovMisc057.jpg?t=1226182090

Took 6 months to get here........ Piston, cam, pipe, new cam chain, guides, rockers, paint, frame(bent), xr shock, Maier plastic, ss brake line.....

3014936298_60c1ca2033_o.jpg