• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

ON SALE!   12/06/2017

Up to 20% off Yuasa Batteries & Battery Accessories!

Which of these bikes is your primary ride?   3,814 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,418 posts in this topic

DSC_0492.jpg

All original 84 xr500. Everything from the factory is there..nothing is missing.

Sold it, shouldn't have :[

WoW, Shinieeeeee, and what a big picture you have:p Must have been four gigabites:smirk: :busted:

Wait it hasn't been deturmend if I can be on this thread yet or not:moon:

oh, I better leave a picture........

JohnnyCampbell.jpg

Hey man...i am your greatest fan...:busted:

when i was still riding my L,i love the setup of your XRL..but only managed to find some photos....would love to see more photos of it or adventure with it...can you pm me your website or link to your bike setups and trips?

cheers,

AJ

My blog is in german and english

http://vientoderipio.blogspot.com

See on the links for webshots albums...lots of folders.

Hi Karl, nice Blog.

You should post your oil cooler mod on TT as it looks really good!

Very nice pics from your trip - must be beautiful down there.

+1:thumbsup:

in that same blog you have on the right several names: Nuno is a portuguese traveller from Portugal.He also had a great , beautiful trip..but its in portuguese..

IMG_0194.jpg

Greetings Folks,

Great Pics!!!

Anyway, I just thought I would share a couple pics of my 1996 XR650L with you.

Rasnebo :busted::moon:

P7150008.jpg

P7150010.jpg

PS be careful with your dog in the background... he looks like he is about to mark his territory - your spare front wheel! lol!

very nice - is that an Acerbis Headlight?

If so, are you happy with it? I was going to buy one for my XR.

thanks

Yes it is, but TBH I've never taken this bike out at night, so although the low beam may get switched on to help other people see me, I cant vouch for its ability to light up the road/trail in the dark.

PS be careful with your dog in the background... he looks like he is about to mark his territory - your spare front wheel! lol!

Lol its ok shes a bitch, so no fear of a cocked leg :busted: