Which of these bikes is your primary ride?   3,814 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,418 posts in this topic

Thats a get idea w/ the holes. Where did you get that sticker?

You can get those fender stickers from the TT store, been wanting to do that a long time now...lol

If you order a set hit me 1 ok...will break you off some if ya do.

:applause:

I am not gonna cheese my fender, maybe just go with a CRF one like Fuct did in red though.

I dont think you want to see my pig its a 88 XR600R and yes it still runs ill be back with a pic next week.

Awsomely cool faded plastics

professional duct tape work on seat

bald grips

unique smell

ratty looking handlebar pad that looks like a red crispy french fry.

about the hole thing...i seen a fender in the tt store with a vent on it but u could open and close it...that would be better

Thats a get idea w/ the holes. Where did you get that sticker?

if youre asking about my "Pig-stickers", after a Google search, I found an outfit at www.speedysigns.com ... I've bought stickers from them a couple of times ... nothing wrong with them, but at about $15 apiece, I don't think they will hold up at all ... they're nice thick vinyl, but I put a scratch in one with my fingernail ... definitely NOT the ticket for a dirtbike ..