Which of these bikes is your primary ride?   3,814 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,418 posts in this topic

zipper, I'm jealous of your riding areas, so awesome! And I loved the bike droppage. :p

Thanks.

BTW: what does mean bike droppage? :thumbsup:

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

Whats with so many posts on this thread getting deleted?

Because it is a pictures only thread:p

This thread is for pictures and a small discription.

015.jpg

Fresh Graphics ~ Swingarm, Front Fender, Tank

Also did the FMF PowerJet Kit this weekend and drilled out the vacuum ports on the slide.

2rzukh3.jpg

2nq5j7c.jpg

My new to me 2004 Pig with 570 miles. It had 570 a month ago when I got it, now has 1200:ride: Just added steering damper. See if it helps keep the rubber side down:busted: Yes the seat & fender bag I kept from my 2000 Pig.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

before:

2953598672_507f87e43c_o.jpg

after (well, not done yet, but close):

3216068527_5a6d008942_b.jpg

Are those avons on the before pics and if so how did you like them. Also was it worth the price for the 17" I would like to add a fork brace to mine when I get the cash.

Bike is looking good:thumbsup:

Also where did you end up getting you wheels?

They are Pirelli MT 90 Scorpion A/T Enduros, I liked them on asphalt dry and wet, not sure about off road, most likely performs good on hard pack and gravel, not so good in mud and sand. I would buy them again for sure. :banana:

The fork brace is already on its way :lol:

Wheels and rotor are from Ebay as a set for the XR650L, the front fit good (except the rotor is way to big for the caliper, it did not just slide in, I had to take it apart, install the wheel with the rotor, then install the caliper onto the rotor, also lost the speedo/odo, the new hub does not come with the connector piece for the speedo connector). The spacers for the rear were the wrong size, the inside diameter was bigger the the actual rear axle, I had to find a machine shop to make me a correct sized ones. Even with those the rear rotor bolts hit the rear brake caliper (they aren't flushed), so the rear was a struggle, but at the end it works.

I obviously have the best looking bike (Known as The Riot) by far judging by all these pics (The Riot is the one with the handle bar muffs!).:lol: But the climate where I live seems to suck compared with where you guys are at!!

img.ashx?s=f&w=800&id=DSC00073a--8589688617659711553.jpg

img.ashx?s=f&w=800&id=DSC00074a.jpg

:banana:

Hi there,

this is my semi-motard XR600. '95 with 19" front wheel, USD fork, large headers, Mikuni, K&N and opened airbox/exhaust. '88 red-orange tank and fenders.

20060831_114044_XRsemimotard_00.jpg

That was, Clarke 4.7 last post

You can edit you own post, THUMPER. There's an edit button on the lower left :banana:

0124091408.jpg

Bearcreek Sportsman DS - Hancock, NY...not the bike for this ride :lol:

183604750_LyYX2-L.jpg

Slades Park - Surry, VA

115682352_AnXLT-L.jpg

Time to do the suspension...Eibach to the rescue...

453660454_P4MHE-L.jpg

Somehow I got hung up in a tree and my friends grabbed a pick :banana:

123956421_QmtUU-L.jpg

Hi all,

Just starting out here...I'm a ADVrider member, but I'm starting to really like it here:thumbsup:

Here's my Pig!!

She's an 86' XR600R with Mods that I don't even know of....thank you PO....:banana:

Date is wrong...this pic is from the Summer.

Betty still needs some parts for the street....but look out inner city streets:ride:

THEBIGXR2.jpg

1 person likes this