Which of these bikes is your primary ride?   3,814 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,418 posts in this topic

Lot of pretty piggies here. :thumbsup: I just picked mine up last night so once I do a couple of mods I'll post a pic...

The bars will take care of themselves as soon as the first tip over happens! You could probably bend those stockers by just tying the bike down to hard! I love my pig, 2003R loaded, D-38...

The Pig With My Wife:

UHHHH, was there a bike in that picture, I couldn't seem to focus in on it if there was :thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk::bonk::eek: