Which of these bikes is your primary ride?   3,877 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,585 posts in this topic

It's Scott Summers old bike so I'm assuming he had one of his boys do it. I've heard XR's only used to do it too, not sure though? :thumbsup:

damn.. you did a great job of making it look like the champs bike. whenever i finally get one that is what i am going to try and go for. only problem is there just aren't many used bikes for sale in new england

Me with some friends of mine :thumbsup:

dsc020945ag.jpg

falange010yc.jpg

Dude, that is a SWEET bike. Plus, your buddies' XR's are pretty sweet as well. I bet that thing is fun to carve around the streets of italy. I wish I woulda known about that when I was over there last summer; I would have LOVED to take a look at that thing. If I venture over that way in the future, it would be appreciated if I could check it out.

Dude, that is a SWEET bike. Plus, your buddies' XR's are pretty sweet as well. I bet that thing is fun to carve around the streets of italy. I wish I woulda known about that when I was over there last summer; I would have LOVED to take a look at that thing. If I venture over that way in the future, it would be appreciated if I could check it out.

Thanks Thumpmeister...

when you want you are welcome..

You can found me and my friends in the north-east of Italy... Verona (do you remember Romeo and Juliet?)

to contact me simply write at the webmaster of xr-italia.com

Bye

IMGP0942small.JPG

Not a good photo, but it's not about how good the photo is.

Let's see a pic of that scooter in behind.

Don't knock the scooter. . . it's got less chicken strips than the CBR600RR behind it!

I bet. I love scooters.