Which of these bikes is your primary ride?   3,814 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,418 posts in this topic

Great stuff pigryder! Loving the shrine. Thanks for the new desktop backround, that piggy looks so at home infront of the dust to glory poster:thumbsup: Also what did you do to store it? Drained all the gas obviously, but what about engine and fork oil, coolant... brake fluid and stuff?

Great stuff pigryder! Loving the shrine. Thanks for the new desktop backround, that piggy looks so at home infront of the dust to glory poster:thumbsup: Also what did you do to store it? Drained all the gas obviously, but what about engine and fork oil, coolant... brake fluid and stuff?

Thanks man :bonk: I drained to gas completely and kept the other fluids. Theres good chances she'll get a cup of gas, windows open, running in the house :bonk:

Looks great XRManu!

Pigryder: do you really think animals do like to live on a zoo??Free that pig....

IMG_0176.jpg

French monobike champion 2009

dscf1295q.jpg

dscf1296i.jpg

Dynorun from the old French monobike champion (2008),build by Patevo.

Injected and 97hp on the crank.

megacourbe.th.jpg

Boner on that bike, manu! Damn! Must be the coolest Xr ever. Even cooler than yours :bonk:

French monobike champion 2009

dscf1295q.jpg

dscf1296i.jpg

Dynorun from the old French monobike champion (2008),build by Patevo.

Injected and 97hp on the crank.

megacourbe.th.jpg

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF PIGS!!!!!! That is one sweet XR.:bonk:

Hello All! I am new to TT. Here are a few piX of my machine...

XR650L-1

XR650L-2

XR650L-3

Looks like you've already got the mod bug. Have you taken those stock tires off road yet?:smirk: Tehy're ok for hard pack, but shite in the loose stuff. Pirelli Scorpion pro front and Dunlop D606 rear works pretty good on and off road, when you get tired of that front washing out on you.

Looks like you've already got the mod bug. Have you taken those stock tires off road yet?:smirk: Tehy're ok for hard pack, but shite in the loose stuff. Pirelli Scorpion pro front and Dunlop D606 rear works pretty good on and off road, when you get tired of that front washing out on you.

I just run D606's front and rear. :ride:

heres some before and after pics. i traded my 525 to get my hands on another xr. hope every one likes.

honda004.jpg

650002.jpg

650001.jpg

Everything I own has been modded to some extent. Thanks for the compliments...

The answer is no, I haven't taken it off-road YET. I am definitely going to change the tires after the Holidays are over (I am going to look up the tires that you all suggested). Also, when I change the tires I am going to have the rims powder coated black.

Mod bug? Yes! Stock??? It isn't in my vocabulary... :-)