It's me... Mitchy

Hey Guys (Bill and Kev),

Yes, it's me... Sorry, I have been busy beyond beliefe. Closing some major deal that require significant attention.

Latest riding updates:

Super Motard: We had another large demo 60 riders. I was the quickest oon the road and top 10 on the dirt. I was only riding at 80% capacity. Those guys dont know how to break..

ALSO, it looks like I may be getting a CR500 from a friend. His sponcor, Honda, wants in and I may be riding his bike for his team.

YZ250 - 2000 model. Yes, a 2 smoker. This bike is cherry and fully worked. Fastest in the country.. And yes, it is reliable..... I will be entering a number of classes in SM. It will also let me spend more time practicing on the dirt without having to keep changing out the wheels.....

Talk to you guys soon

Oh well, I suck at posting pics and links.

How are you? I know you said you were getting a CR500 and I thought you deserted us. Glad to know things are going well for you personally and profesionally. I was even more concerned that you crashed ?.

I have moved from North Carolina to Pennsylvania and having Kevin down in June for a ride. Is there a chance you'll be in the states June 15th or 16th?

We miss the Mitch stories and your sense of humor. Write one up for us! Stay in touch my friend.

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.