What are the Jobs of us fellow DRZ owners?

Master Mechanic for a local Hospital (I work on the main plant equip boilers/chiller/pumps)

Cross Coutnry Racer when I can afford it!!!!!!!!!!!

I also repair motorcycles for fellow racers and fix lawn equip in my spare time (which is getting pretty scarce)

My SM is for rides to work.

Hello all ,new to your site im a police officer in the UK not liked much here but i have noticed much of the members here are US and you all seem to appreciate your police officers and fire officers, in the uk the police are hated by everyone fire men get bricked going to calls and even amubulance staff have to wear bullet/stab proof vests to help them out and the UK is supposed to be safe???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Worked as a mechanic at a Snowmobile/Motorcycle dealership. Instrument tech at a tire plant, oil refinery and a paper mill. Electrician at a gold mine and a marine engineer on an offshore supply vessel. Right now I just don't know what I'm doing but I get paid every Wednesday.

Thats a bit steep me old fruit , you just need to spend more time & money catching the scum who try to pinch our bikes , knife attacks , muggers , robbers , credit card crime than bloody speed camera's in the back of vans and horse boxes !

Hello all ,new to your site im a police officer in the UK not liked much here but i have noticed much of the members here are US and you all seem to appreciate your police officers and fire officers, in the uk the police are hated by everyone fire men get bricked going to calls and even amubulance staff have to wear bullet/stab proof vests to help them out and the UK is supposed to be safe???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thats a bit steep me old fruit , you just need to spend more time & money catching the scum who try to pinch our bikes , knife attacks , muggers , robbers , credit card crime than bloody speed camera's in the back of vans and horse boxes ! PS i like you ?

Hello all ,new to your site im a police officer in the UK not liked much here but i have noticed much of the members here are US and you all seem to appreciate your police officers and fire officers, in the uk the police are hated by everyone fire men get bricked going to calls and even amubulance staff have to wear bullet/stab proof vests to help them out and the UK is supposed to be safe?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

Thats a bit steep me old fruit , you just need to spend more time & money catching the scum who try to pinch our bikes , knife attacks , muggers , robbers , credit card crime than bloody speed camera's in the back of vans and horse boxes ! PS i like you

If only we could, its the beginning of the new financial year we are told that there is no overtime to concentrate on getting the yobs, we get them to court and the system lets us down there and with regards to speed cameras and those in horse boxes i cant stand them. Glad you like me pacman!!!