Sign in to follow this  

Do You Know Of A Liquid Cooled Street Legal Dual Sport With Electric Start?

He started goofing on my Husky

I think this is where you got your panties in a bunch.

You don't know who i am,how many bikes i owned, how many times I've raced,or how well i can ride.

YES , a 600cc DIRT BIKE has more horse power than a 400 cc bike.

YES , the new Husky TE 510 is lighter and faster than a DRZ.

YES ,a 1985 Honda CR500 is lighter and faster than your WXC610.(both DIRT bikes)

No , the DRZ doesn't have "crappy" suspension.

I just get sick and tired of all the DRZ bashing.

Rather than get my panties in a wad, I just pointed out that the fact that the old crusty Husky is a supierior dual sport machine, despite being 11 years old. Who's the whiner? :ride:

I just get sick and tired of all the DRZ bashing.

:ride:

:ride::banana::p:p:ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride:

Just for the record, the old Husky is both lighter and faster than the dirt version of the DRZ as well, so there- :ride: Neener neener neener!

GasGas 450, easy to make street legal. Just add turn signals, the wirering is already there.

Rather than get my panties in a wad, I just pointed out that the fact that the old crusty Husky is a supierior dual sport machine, despite being 11 years old. Who's the whiner? :ride:

:ride:

:banana::p:p:ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride:

Just for the record, the old Husky is both lighter and faster than the dirt version of the DRZ as well, so there- :banana: Neener neener neener!

OK , you win. I'm selling my DRZ and my KTM and going to buy an old Husky. :ride:

OK , you win. I'm selling my DRZ and my KTM and going to buy an old Husky. :ride:

Oh great! New can-o-worms, KTM aka: Kick Too Much, Kost Too Much, Kant Take Much. Don't get me started. Since I own one am I allowed to bash it? Kinda like badmouthing ones mother, or black folks using the "N" word. Just kidding I love my KTM, even though the motor blowed up when it was a year old, other than that it's great. And I don't have a problem saying my 520 is WAY lighter and slightly faster than the old Husky. :ride:

GasGas 450, easy to make street legal. Just add turn signals, the wirering is already there.

I second that. I've been riding for 25 years, ridden countless different bikes, have owned this GG450 for one year and found it to be a wonderful ride. Ignore those idiotic mag tests and give one a try, they don't feel nearly as heavy as there dry weight and come with lots of neat trickery that most bikes don't have. If you like adding aftermarket parts on your bike you may actually spend less money on this bike altogether since it comes with so many goodies on it stock. Check out My Garage for pics and details. There may still be some leftover '05 450's for a good price... :ride:

In the Republic of Kalifornistan ??? They don't come plated from the dealer, do they ? :ride:

Ok I am probably too late, but here is what I bought 6 months ago, and after the muzzy, jetting and sprocket changes the bike is really fast.
Thanx for the reply but not only are you late, you're also too small :cry: I am a big guy and needed something bigger than a 400cc so I got a TE510 Husky a few months ago and can't believe this thread is still going! :thumbsup: I hope it is helping others to decide what bike to buy :ride: