My Crappy yard Trails

Why do you call them "crappy"? Be proud of what you have. Most people have to haul their bikes many miles to find a "crappy" place like that to ride. I'd love to get my hands on a Bobcat for a couple of weeks. I think it looks like fun.

Yeah i love annoying my neighbors to =) espceially because for 10 years they said about half our land was theres, we had a surveryer come and well he proved em wrong. they only own 23 ft off there house.. so now i have a nice little table right next to em

Yeah i love annoying my neighbors to =) espceially because for 10 years they said about half our land was theres, we had a surveryer come and well he proved em wrong. they only own 23 ft off there house.. so now i have a nice little table right next to em

Yesturday over at my house over 20 bikes (250's 450's 50's 125's everything) and i have like 80 acers and we were all stoped on one trail and everybody had there bike up on a tree and we were all talking and having a good time when we see my neighbor and heres how it played out

(uncle) Hi how are you?

(Crazy neighbor) You guys cant do this... Not here.

(dad) This is our land...

(Crazy neighbor) Perhaps you don't understand i've been here for 12 years and this is just to loud..

(dad) My familly has owned this land for over 120 years and I rode my minibike on your land when i was 9 i'm now 42

(Crazy neighbor) well this isn't going to be allowed here. I mean i have a street bike license and its fine if you ride these on the street but there not allowed in the woods.

(Freind) Theses are all spark arrested dirtbikes... You can't ride a dirtbike on the road...

(Crazy Neighbor) This is going to court!

(dad) You know what theres a dirtbike track in erin (the town we live in) and its around all theses big mansions. They took the owners of the track to court because they said it was to loud and the court said to the mansion owners deal with it because he was there first.

(Crazy Neighbor) Well you know I'm going to call the cops on this...

(Dad) You know what go ahead and call them...

10 minutes lator everybodys stoped riding exept for the 3 xr50's buzzing around... Cops pull up and they talk to my neighbor look at us gets in the car and goes away and no more of that silly cop bizz... ?:D

But anyway there driveway we gave them because they were landlocked and the dudes always been a prick so actully we can still cross since its still our land so now we have a nice dirt trail across his nice manicured grass... ?:D

then we got a full day of riding and the neighbor worked on his flowers

I love riding :worthy:

yes my drz 125 my not be loud but my dad has some old thumpers like a 79 xr 500 and he has some 70's xl 250s and a xl 350 the 250s can be very loud. because he made it so you open the baffle up and it makes it louder, also the 250s do not look like the normal xls because we removed all the directionals and lights to make them lighter and more of a trail bike. the 350 is still all complete

I've got to chime in here: problems with jerkwad neighbors is nothing to brag about. Yes, you can shut them up for a while but long term you may be doing more harm than good. If you have problems with enough neighbors, eventually they may shut you down. It's best to do everything you can to be the nice guy and try to work with your neighbors so 10 years down the road there isn't a law that states you can't ride on your own property. (you can translate what I have stated as "bend over and take it up the backside if needed")

Actully me and my dad when everyone was gone we went around the neighborhood and we just were talking to people about it and its weird because everybody hates our neighbor and our familly has owned the house im typing this in for over 120 years my dad is super friendly and backs up other neighbors when going to court like the local airfeild the same neighbor tryed to shut down. Our familly alown on the road we live on is about 7 houses all the same last name and theres like 15 relatives in a mile and i think if it went to court at its worst i think we would win...

Like the airfeild i talked about that was heer before the 20 years he was here.

Like out trails thats been around for about 100 more years than hees been here.

Our neighbor is a crazy prick any way...

The other neighbors to our other side have quads etc so were not pissin to many people off, and only the mother gets mad all the others dont really care

?:D?:D:worthy::D Are you living in my house?!?!?! My neighbors on the right side all (4 houses) all have quads and i ride with them weekly!!