Hey guys i need help finding the 450 that will fit me best....

Hello everyone, i am in need of some desperate advice about what type of 450 i will be getting. I need people to tell me the pros and cons of riding a YZ450f off road woods racing compared to riding a WR450 for woods racing. I know their differances and stuff like that its just which bike can be a more of a potential weapon in the long run. Example Question: Is the YZ450 too much torque in the tight stuff or will its lighter weight and smaller feel be an advantage? Things like that. Id really appreciate it guys, Thanks

:) TT

:D:)

both have their advantages,i went to yz because the tight stuff i ride in i never used 5th gear and the gap between 2nd and 3rd was too much even with 13/52,with the yz its like having a gear between 2-3 and then 4th when you need to go fast. you should buy my bike,04 wr 450 ,reduced by more than 20 lbs from stock,new everything yz exhaust,rotors,pads,chain,sprocket,clutch,tires,renthal bars,grips,ti pegs,boyesen water pump and ap cover,yz seat,rear fender,yz tank,yz airbox and intake etc,etc :) only$4k would be great for michigan :D