drz 440 vs stock sm dyno graphs

ive been bombarded with more dyno graph requests.

wondering what a 440 kit,hotcams and fcr cabr will do for S or SM?

this is my 01 drz.94.5 mm bore,13.5 to 1 piston but with S base gasket,and both hotcams.standard 108 lobe centers.

DRZ440VSSMHP.jpg

DRZ440VSSMTQ.jpg

As an idea maybe get a collection of these together and put them in a stickied thread ?

Kind of like the jetting, where people could add their own graphs with the appropriate information. I know, and it would need to be made obvious that you can't really compare them against each other but it would give people a general idea. Besides that I bet people would look at it more than the jetting one

:D

It's 51.4 and I think about the same gain in torque as in hp. I miss being able to travel yet I'd miss it on a Goldwing just as much. My back is shot it's done for and finished. So I'll continue just here in town or truck the monster where I want to go. I am not giving up the extra hp because the back can't handle the traveling anyways. It sucks having a back that is shot while still under 60 but I had my first 3 back surgeries before I ever turned 30. Life may have threw me some lemons but so far I've just made lemonade and griped some about it. Heck I'm getting old I got to practice being crotchety somewhere. prairiedawg ?:D

Same set up, but with E base gasket. The S base gasket is killing it. But then again, I can't go far with out some 100 octane fuel.

http://groups.msn.com/Redrodent1/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=6

i recently dropped the compression becuase im tutnring my drz back into street supermoto.my commute is much longer than it used to be.

i also went to a less agressive cam timing setting as well.

pdawgs bike makes 51hp with the same settingsmy 01 used to have.

as much as i hate to do it i have to run it on pump fuel.

Just got a call from mothership, bronco is down again I guess. Something about looseing his nuts when he got in a clutch.......message came through two women so you understand ?

I'll wait and make sure to take his bike so they will be tested same time/day etc.

• 1 year later...