Sign in to follow this  

Best Ride of My Life

man that's awesome!! and i've had a question i've been wantin' to ask you...have you ever seen Dog the Bounter Hunter before? lol

just watched it the other night :D

i am gonna hafta go to hawaii now :)

Once again GREAT shots.

Thanks for making the effort.

Your "on the move" pics had an especially nice flavor :)

As usual your pics look awsome not only the riding but the scenery is beautiful.

What happened to the DRZs? Traded them for KTMs?

As usual your pics look awsome not only the riding but the scenery is beautiful.

What happened to the DRZs? Traded them for KTMs?

We were on a tour. Those weren't our bikes but man they worked good! I was on a WR450 that just ripped. Sooooo fun when you're on a good bike! Everyones bikes worked flawlessly. Not even a flat. Zero mechnicals in 2 days and we were pounding! :)

How much $$? This would be great. I'm just curious if it's a complete fantasy or if it could possibly be a reality for me.

How much $$? This would be great. I'm just curious if it's a complete fantasy or if it could possibly be a reality for me.

check out www.motohawaii.com it will give you an idea. Group packages and multi-day rides are cheaper per day.

I was fortunate enough to go with TC p-5 duane and the boys from motto hawaii last year and we rode the best stuff ever. Let me tell you all something about these guy's. They are all GREAT, I mean the best motto hawaii runs a great operation and are great people as well. These boys can ride too so be warned. If you are ever in hawaii, any island it is worth every penny to fly to Kaui and pay for the tour, I will always make sure to ride with them when I am there. Thanks for the pics TC You got me thinking about coming back, I will work on trying to get there soon and hopefully we can get together :)

I was fortunate enough to go with TC p-5 duane and the boys from motto hawaii last year and we rode the best stuff ever. Let me tell you all something about these guy's. They are all GREAT, I mean the best motto hawaii runs a great operation and are great people as well. These boys can ride too so be warned. If you are ever in hawaii, any island it is worth every penny to fly to Kaui and pay for the tour, I will always make sure to ride with them when I am there. Thanks for the pics TC You got me thinking about coming back, I will work on trying to get there soon and hopefully we can get together :)

Hey pgr 11 howzit ,you need to get back here and do the tour again.

This last one was incredible ,we rode all new stuff this time as you can see by TCs pics .

Bring some friends this time .

Hey pgr 11 howzit ,you need to get back here and do the tour again.

This last one was incredible ,we rode all new stuff this time as you can see by TCs pics .

Bring some friends this time .

Things are good :)

I told my wife last night that I need to go back, I told her that I might go back just to ride. I am going to start to look at airline prices and see about a place to stay. The pics look great, and it just made me wish I could have been with you guy's. It even ruined my day at work cause all I wanted to do was go ride. After the I showed my friends the pics you guy's took they all started to make excuses why they might not like it. Good to hear from ya