Sign in to follow this  

Cheap Dodge Ram Parts?

Any suggestions on where to get some Dodge Ram parts online for cheap? I'm just looking for stuff like belt, upper & lower radiator hoses, brake shoes, cap/rotor, etc....and maybe a new front bumper :D

It's for a 1997 5.2L Ram 1500.

Thanks! :)

4wheelcustoms I think is what it is. Check out pavement sucks don't know if they have what you need or not but they are a vendor on pavementsucks.com. I know for the belt for my 01 5.9L I just went to the local autoparts store. I don't know if Nopionline.com would have any of that stuff for that truck but they have parts cheap but mainly car parts.

Where are you located?

If your close to me, bring your money and i'll use my discount.

As for the bumper certafit (sp?) will be the cheapist for any body parts for any make and they have exceptinol quality.

yz426 I'm in SF.

Well, I started out at the dealer and, of course, their prices are ridiculous...but they gave me all the part numbers I needed :D Went to the local auto parts store (Kragen) - their prices were better, but still high....and they didn't have the parts in stock. Ain't no way I'm paying money, in advance, to some counter jockey who may or may not get my order right.

I checked the sites you guys linked to, but I still don't know if their prices are that good. Apparently, there are about 43,400,000 auto parts sites on the web....there's just no way to judge them. :) It's the same way with bike parts - there's thousands of sites out there, but I'm looking for the "TT Store" version for Dodge Trucks....if ya know what I mean.

Well your a little ways away from me, 500 miles to be exact.

Trust me on certifit, they are by far the best and cheapest place to get remanufactured body panles.

Here is there website:

http://www.certifit.com/index_locations.htm

As for the auto parts, ask them if they can put it on a shop ticket. Tell them the name of the company and your set. Thats how I got all my parts for what they paied for them out the door when I worked at yoter.

I'll have to call them about the bumper...that would get my truck back to "new" :) ....although it could use a good compound and wax job too. :D

I'll have to call them about the bumper...that would get my truck back to "new" :) ....although it could use a good compound and wax job too. :D

I know a guy that got one for 150 bucks.

New or used?

edit: I'm looking for a PERFECT bumper. My truck is 8-1/2 years old and I just turned over 31,000 miles :D

I ride everywhere :)

New or used?

edit: I'm looking for a PERFECT bumper. My truck is 8-1/2 years old and I just turned over 31,000 miles :D

I ride everywhere :)

Brand new in perfect condition.

The reason, the box was crunched. Trust me on this.

I like 'crunched' boxes.....especially the ones that "fall off the truck" :)

I like 'crunched' boxes.....especially the ones that "fall off the truck" :)

It was in perfect condition, go try and dent a chrome bumper. If you don't belive me thats fine.

I think you missed my point :D

BTW, '94-'01 Ram bumpers are wafer thin :)

I think you missed my point :D

BTW, '94-'01 Ram bumpers are wafer thin :)

Ahh ok then, late and i'm tired. Hard to interpert things over the web.

I have a 98 and so far the bumpers have been very strong to me. Pushed other trucks with them and such. The raer I smashed real hard and have yet to beat it back with a sledge hammer. Or even tying to trucks together and pulling in oppisit directions. Strong to me.

Ya know, there's no doubt I can push sub-compact cars out of the way if I need to, but I rear ended a cab once (slow speed deal) and my bumper folded like origami (sp?) :)

Ya know, there's no doubt I can push sub-compact cars out of the way if I need to, but I rear ended a cab once (slow speed deal) and my bumper folded like origami (sp?) :)

I backed into a cement pole with mine going about 10 MPH cause I was pissed jack in the box closed. And some idiot parked in the drive through. It looks pretty bad too. But i'll replace it with an aftermarket bumper when I get the money.