Which Thumper are you buying in 2006?

hey mx221 that is not a thumper. its a pinger. i will probably buy a new crf when the fuel injection comes out.

hey mx221 that is not a thumper. its a pinger. i will probably buy a new crf when the fuel injection comes out.

doh, you think. Good job settin him straight :D

thanks.

YZ450F will be the bike of 06.

None, but if I was it'd be a YZ250F.

I'm keen for a KTM 450 EXC . . . bring on some Phat trails

im buyin a 2 smoker!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will replace my YZ450F '05 with an '06 just as soon as I'm convinced the product is stable & can finish races. (I got badly burned with the '05 aluminium framed YZ125 which was released into the market before it worked properly). :D

im buyin a 2 smoker!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too 125sx :D or i might hop up my cr250

me too 125sx :D or i might hop up my cr250

get the ktm, just picked one up. it is frickin sick!

I'm just gonna practice my ass off for '06 and then be able to smoke all the kids with there shiny new bikes.Hopefully. :D I wish I could afford a new bike. :D I've never had a bike other than a yami, I dont know if I should switch, but no point in thinkin about it now. Good luck to everybody buying all these first year bikes. :D

any bike bigger than this xr100 i got :D

WR250F, lighter, faster (hopefully), magic button and most importantly......CA Green Sticker eligible. Which mean year-round trail riding.

Probably another smoker......:D Rm....:D

pinger.........

I was going to buy a 06' thumper to go along with my CR250 and race two classes. :D But I got a little one on the way so there goes my plans! :D

If I did buy one it would probably be the 06' kx250f so I could have a 125 class bike. But now I better be looking at 50cc's for the little on. :D

If work is good, maybe a Honda CRF250R. :D

I bought a new yz450 3 months ago and still cant ride it till october thanks to the carb laws I would be happy to trade it for a green sticker bike but they don't make many new bikes with green stickers so from now on I buy will be used until the dealers and manufacturer's get there act together

I'm not planning to buy one but if I did it would probably be a RM250. I don't know that I really want another 4 stroke.

i just got a 04 KXF250....I LIKE IT PRETTY MUCH!!