Sign in to follow this  

Favorite Motocross Game

yea either supercross circuit, or mx unleashed. i havent really tried mx vs atv unleashed but ill buy it when the price is right.

MX Unleashed for me. I like the Trophy truck and monster truck and biplane and the helicopter and dune buggy

mx superfly - its a bit old but i have a sh**ting gamecube and there are no decent games for it - why did i buy it?

Probably MX vs ATV unleashed is the best, but I'm a big fan of Excitebike and Excitebike64, both great games at the time. :)

mx superfly - its a bit old but i have a sh**ting gamecube and there are no decent games for it - why did i buy it?

I guess that depends on what your definition of decent game is, I've got 70 some odd great gamecube games and theres several on my to buy list :)

i mean "real" games instead of say mario or pikmin

theres no new mx games out on it and most of the new games just come out on the ps2 or xbox

Well i have MX unleashed and i didnt like it much aand i played MTX at my friends house and the next day i got it... I think it is better than MX Unleashed all around

It's probably a tie for me. I like motocross madness 2 for its freestyle and I like MX Unleashed for its racing.

Well i have MX unleashed and i didnt like it much aand i played MTX at my friends house and the next day i got it... I think it is better than MX Unleashed all around

NOT :):):D:D

mx unleashed for ps2

This is the best to me and I'm pretty good at it!

Favorite track= San Antonio ((on the game) SUPERCROSS)

Dallas (runner-up)

Summerhaven ((on the game) National)

Grandview (runner-up)

Whats yours?

MX Unleashed for me. I like the Trophy truck and monster truck and biplane and the helicopter and dune buggy

I have driven the trucks, but how do you get a biplane or helo :) Thanks

I only have an original PS1, but it'll play SuperCross Circuit and now my boy at 4 yrs old is hooked on motocross. He finishes in the same lap as the winner!

When I can find a decent used one I can afford, he's getting a pw50 on training wheels. I'm building a track for him in the yard. Good thing I have an acre....

Thank you video games!

MX vs ATV Unleashed for the PS2...I beat it the day after I got it so I got a little burnt out and havn't played it in a while though. I'm kind of over video games.