Sign in to follow this  

5 Miles of HELL, UT - Helmet Cam Video

Outstanding vid! Kind of makes the AF Canyon trail system look like Romper Room?

Thanks for showing us why... "5 mile of hell isn't for just anybody". I don't ride there, because I can't afford to fix the damage it would cause.

:):) Outstanding :D:D

:D:D:D:worthy::D;)

That part where you were clinging to the edge of that hole- :D

Once you have it downloaded you can skip wherever you want in the video, it's encoded correctly

I finished watching it ... it didn't complete, thats why i cant skip.

I just got done watching it. It was working fine for me.

Anyway, awesome video. That spot where you almost dropped off that ledge was NUTS!!!

:)

its downloadig right now. All the comments are making me wana see it more. I see how it compares to some of our gnarley "hidden" trails. We're the only ones who ride them except for one of the races we put on, there after we put the A riders through 4 hours of other "stuff".

hmmmm. Kind of hard to compare to some of our gnarly trail because there diferent terrain. If your ever in BC, come for a ride so we can compare. I'd say your riding had more "breaks" in it to give you sort of a rest, but there was some real gnarly stuff. I dont know, I'm kinda leaning to some of our trails being more gnarly. I'm going to have to get a 2nd opinion, or a camera.

Small N Fast, remember that no footage ever exactly compares to being there. I wouldn't bother trying to work out which is "best", just enjoy the vid for what it is :)

hmmmm. Kind of hard to compare to some of our gnarly trail because there diferent terrain. If your ever in BC, come for a ride so we can compare. I'd say your riding had more "breaks" in it to give you sort of a rest, but there was some real gnarly stuff. I dont know, I'm kinda leaning to some of our trails being more gnarly. I'm going to have to get a 2nd opinion, or a camera.

No breaks, it's 5 miles of rock, steps and climbs. You are 2 hands on the bars and 2 fingers on the clutch pretty much the whole time. The only thing I think hard mountain riding has that this doesn't, is long uphill climbs, this was pretty much up and down the whole time, so going down was a little bit of a break, but not to the point that you could relax.

I actually thought it was easier than what people had talked it up to be though, but I've never been anywhere with that much technical riding all together, would love to ride BC, I'll have to plan a trip now that you gave me the invite :)

I don't really care how hard anything is, I ride for fun, but like a challenge, if it's hard for me and easy for you, doesn't make a difference to me. I've only owned my bike for a little over a year and it's my first bike, I just like it, so I do it and share what I can. I thank everyone who posts pics and vids of their riding, it's fun to see what people are up to.

I would love it if your trails where harder, film them, post them, I WANNA SEE.