Sign in to follow this  

kibblewhite stinless valves

g'day guys

I just brought a kibblewhite stainless steel vavle kit for my 2005 crf250r. I paid $335 for all 4 valves/springs/retainers/ and seals. For those who have brought these is that a good price? I have done a bit of searching and it doesn't seem like anyone even has these in their bikes. If you do have these how are they holding up? any power loss?

thx in advance

steve

Where did you get the valves from? I spoke to a rep at Kibblewhite last week and they said the valves for the crf250 were not available yet and to check back in a couple weeks.

From talking with a couple motor shops, Kibblewhite valves are the only ones they would use for aftermarket replacements. Let us know how it works out for you!!! :)

Talked to Kibblewhite today and they gave me the Parts Unlimited parts #s for the following:

valves: 30-30630

springs: 30-30590

I'm talking to a PU dealer as I type so I'll be able to update shortly.

Talked to Kibblewhite today and they gave me the Parts Unlimited parts #s for the following:

valves: 30-30630

springs: 30-30590

I'm talking to a PU dealer as I type so I'll be able to update shortly.

I'm assuming that's just for intakes?

I'm assuming that's just for intakes?

Correct. Still on hold while they check the part #.

Part #s are coming up invalid through dealer's computer, they are going to put in a call to PU and/or Kibblewhite to get this nailed down.

Local dealer called his PU rep and they claim no knowledge of this being available and will keep me updated. So we're seemingly back to square one.

why would you wait for a valve and spring kit when theres already a kit avaiable for the crf 250

I got the valves from 1nosparts on ebay. I paid $335 for the whole kit

an item no. of his is 4554600211, you can cantact him through that.

I got the valves from 1nosparts on ebay. I paid $335 for the whole kit

an item no. of his is 4554600211, you can cantact him through that.

I don't know what this guy sold you but it isn't a Kibblewhite CRF250R kit which hasn't gone into general release yet. Hopefully you can return it for a refund.

I guess that's the risk you take buying parts sight unseen from some of these e-bay scum bags. Caveat Emptor :)

If you want the Stainless Valves for the CRF250, go here: www.fastmannracing.com. He has been selling them for a while now, and is vey knowledgable on the subject.

Has anyone done business with him personaly. I want to put in a thumper 270 kit and while its down put in a new head and valves. RE: I send him the new head to work on.

Im actuly setting up a dealer in australia for the RHC Ferrea stainless valves and spring kits Phill tomlin. he is also the main distributor for J&E pistons and hes also going to distribut CHM ex systems through me .

$ 335.00 was that for all 4 valves and spring kit a ferrea complete kit would be with all 4 valves and spring kit would only be $284.00 and $232 with just the intakes ebay elevates the prices beyond retail some times .

the 335 was for all four stainless steel valves, all springs and all seals/retainers

I wish I had know your price before this but I spose its too late now. I have heard of phil tomlin where abouts is he in Australia. Iam in victoria

when i have the time to talk with him and its ok i will post his location and number

Steve Phil Tomlin is located in Sydney. His phone No is 0263423899. I have had that No for a few years now and dont know if he's changed it. :)