Shroud and tank graphics

I had red/black skull screamer graphics on from XGX, had them on black shrouds, black fenders etc. Lasted all of 3 weeks, they didnt peel off, I got squirrly over a double and landed in between the track and a trail, happened to be a dnr sign right in front of me where I landed. Ripped the left shroud in half, tore graphics up. Thank God for the devol xtreme rad guards, or I would have been purchasing a rad..Now I got the stock shroud/graphics back on.. ?

i dont know alot about bikes but i do know decals, thats what i do for a living. the factory decals are trash. took em off right away. the adhesive is not nearly strong enough.look for a decal set that has 3m or avery dennison adhesive. these have so much adhesive that it goops out the side when you apply it, no big deal, it wipes off. if you apply the new decals without soap and water they will last so much longer, but you have no room for error. you can see some of my work at westcoach.net under the graphics department

• 3 weeks later...

it happened to my bike too after like the 5th ride. i think my knee braces helped get them off. I'm not too worried about it i just cut them where there were peeled and will probably just take them all off if they keep peeling. I have many other things to do to the bike besides buy graphics.

I had the same problem my graphics just started to peal off and its annoying so if anyone has any good sites for a badass graphics kit for an 04 RMZ250 post it up and that would help me alot.

race_suzuki_amateur_s.jpg

race_team_ecc_s.jpg

www.n-style.com site is not up to date..both of these kits are sweet, but they are 04 kits

-does anyone know where to get the 2005 WBR Suzuki replica kit like on Ryan Sipes bikes N-Style makes his, but their site is old