Irondude is FREE!!!

:D?:D:D:D:D? and some real up front talk about the new BRP????!!!!

Lets hear about it!! So, you gave in and are going to give Honda one more chance?? Should have ran your Black and white XR680cc in the last Baja!!!! :banana::D We what Pictures!!!!!!!!! Show us Pictures!!!!! Sneak one my way and I'll leak it out.

Yeah I'm back! I was riding a Husqvarna TE510 and got whipped badly by my buddies riding XR650R's, so I'm going red again ?

I was testing the CRF600X for Honda and it flat out rips! Jack, did you know this bike has more power than the Husqvarna TE510 and it handles better too :worthy:

Wait till you see what I'm riding this November in the 1000 ?

Honda :D:banana:

I think it is a big mistake to let Irondude back on here. He is such a kook!

Things have been so nice and pleasant on TT....now we have this trouble maker loose again? Big mistake.

Ban Irondude!

ps...about 52,000 members of TT had access to Irondudes password...maybe someone stole his identity and changed his password-maybe there now a bunch of Irondudes?!

When will all this controvery end!!!

Ban Irondude for Life!

(plus i hear he is really old and slow)

I have mixed feelings about Irondude coming back to TT. If he can behave and not cause problems then i am ok with it. But if he keeps drinking and posting...well maybe he should get a life and leave us alone.

PS- Irondude is that true you are riding Hondas again?

Hows your dog?

I have mixed feelings about Irondude coming back to TT. If he can behave and not cause problems then i am ok with it. But if he keeps drinking and posting...well maybe he should get a life and leave us alone.

PS- Irondude is that true you are riding Hondas again?

Hows your dog?

If you can get him good and drunk you can talk him into the silly X"L" posts ?

BTW, what the heck did Irondude do? Filthy language? Death threats? Dirty photos?

There are rumors that the sponsorship money that he received for his 2005 Dakar race, was linked to Al Quaida. Therefore, the United States Goverment secretly halted the shipment of his race bike overseas at the last minute, and he could not compete.

Pending further investigation, he was banned from TT as well. After the charges were dropped, he was slowly allowed to integrate back into society.

?

BTW, what the heck did Irondude do?

I heard he was in violation from using the Honda name on a non-Honda bike. He was riding a TE510 disguised with red plastics with the Honda name on them and it said CRF600X on the seat cover ?. Team Honda wasn't able to catch him in the desert, but somebody caught him on video thanks to a high power zoom lens and now everyone is wondering what he's really up to ?