Sign in to follow this  

AMA Round 3 Motocross 338, Southwick, MA (torrent link inside)

sorry guys i didnt get a chance to get the 125s for round 2

on the day the race aired my neighborhood lost power for half the day so i wasnt able to get that race

thank you for doing the work it takes to get the video out, it's greatly appreciated :)

Hey, whatever filesize you want to post - I'm just glad you have it available for us! :-)

sorry guys i didnt get a chance to get the 125s for round 2

on the day the race aired my neighborhood lost power for half the day so i wasnt able to get that race

No worries man, we over here in the good ole UK really appreciate your work, since ESPN lost the deal to televise or whatever happened we no longer recieve any coverage so your efforts are very much appreciated here and i'm still very much seeding all 3 rounds to date to help in anyway.

Shame about the 800 Meg version though :) but it's 100% your call my man

What kind of download rate are you guys getting? Mine is right now at aabout 23 kB.

Thanks for all your efforts, the girlfriend and I find ourselves checking constantly for your post so we can watch, she won't let me tell her the results prior to watching so for her its LIVE...I'm to curious to wait.

Again thanks from the both of us

Hey Scrub,

Thanks for the videos!!!

Do you happen to have round one??

Thanks a bunch Dude! If you can, just try to keep the file sizes small enough that they will fit on a CD (<700M or so). I burn them to CD and mail them to my buddies in Iraq.

i went to download it and it ended up being like 35.7 kb and it wont play, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks a bunch Dude! If you can, just try to keep the file sizes small enough that they will fit on a CD (<700M or so). I burn them to CD and mail them to my buddies in Iraq.

:) thats really cool

wont go over 650 :)

im gonna try and up the quality for the next 250 race guys, imma keep it reasonable but i want better quality.

can i get a seeder? mine has been dead for a long time now, i have 200mb left.

I'm going to seed it for a couple of days again now.

I'm going to seed it for a couple of days again now.

Thanks a bunch. I'm a little late to the party, thought there wouldn't be any seeders left.