Sign in to follow this  

Broken Bones!!!

Have you ever broken any bone(s) while riding?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever broken any bone(s) while riding?

• Yes I have
    • No I havent

Left femur (condial broke off), right patella (4 pieces), right ankle, right foot, right big toe, and one finger.

The bones aren't as bad as the tendons and ligaments, tho! I have severed the left ACL ( still gone) and the left patellar (repaired) and I will never recover completely from those.

AZ rider, get you ACL fixed. Its not like it was in the old days. We did a kid yesterday. Today, he bent his knee 130 degrees and walked out of the hospital without even crutches or a brace. Get fixed up and get on that bike!

The worst that I have had was an accident that caused me to shatter my knee, break my femur in 2 places and I broke both bones in my wrist. Since that accident I have had 7 surgeries and 2 were bone lengthening procedures. The accident happened on 12/17/99 at Carnegie Park. Some ******* named Ian Feeney was going up an access road w.f.o. and hit me when I was coming down. I was 11 years old on a yz 80 and he was on a cr 250. He was riding on the wrong side of the road and lied when asked about it. We found out later from a park ranger that he was on the wrong side of the road by doing a police report. If I ever find him more than :applause: is going to happen. If anybody knows him e-mail me at haulinass4fiddyrider@graffiti.net

Just got out of the hospital Saturday the 26th...

Broken collar bone, 3 broken ribs, and a collapsed lung. Friggin' dirt is like concrete here in Texas...

Just got out of the hospital Saturday the 26th...

Broken collar bone, 3 broken ribs, and a collapsed lung. Friggin' dirt is like concrete here in Texas...

NOT AT CYCLERANCH

WHERE IN TEXAS R U

NOT AT CYCLERANCH

WHERE IN TEXAS R U

I was riding at Brushy Creek in Royse City - about 30 miles east of downtown Dallas. The track is not really prepped or watered and there has been no rain here in a VERY long time.

It literally felt like I jumped off a two story building onto a parking lot.

Yeah, High-Sided my street bike at the track, broke 3 metatarsal bones in left foot, now I wear pins and screws and plates down there while I heal...

Left shoulder dislocated 1

Right shoulder 2

Left knee dislocated 2

Right knee dislocated 1

Guess my turn will come for broke bones!!!

8 year old daughter broke right arm

Wife has broken ankle now.

Broke my pinky/hand when ejected from old atc200 no suspension and going too fast. Also broke my nose from same trike landing on my head in diiferent accident. Helmet probably saved my life!! Man I was stupid when I was 13... :applause:

I broke my right wrist when I was 11. fractured my left elbow when I was 13. Broke my right leg when i was 14. Broke my left leg when I was 16. and my right leg again when I was 18. Also about 5 or 6 concussions.

I broke my right wrist when I was 11. fractured my left elbow when I was 13. Broke my right leg when i was 14. Broke my left leg when I was 16. and my right leg again when I was 18. Also about 5 or 6 concussions.

And you can still remember all that after the concussions :applause:

Just broke both the tibia and fibula in both legs three weeks ago. It hurt bad.