OEM RM250 After 1 National

asvad.jpg

:)

just kidding,

It fell off the back of his truck on the freeway when his brand new hitch mounted bike carrier failed. His wife gave him the rack for fathers day...

EDIT: For the record: I dont know what specific Class three hitch mounted bike carrier. (It also wasnt my thrust with this whole post)

So I dont know what kind of rack this thing fell off of. Sorry if I wrinkle anyones sensibilities. It wasnt my intention. Now back to your viewing horror

It fell off the truck then got hit by two on coming cars. It first got nailed by a pickup, then a lexus hit it, the lexus went up on two wheels and then came back down on the bike raising the car off the ground allowing the cars to skid down the freeway for what he said was 250 yards.

It WAS an 05 he'd ridden 3 times. He's only had it 8 weeks.

I feel bad for the dude... :D

Or i should say, I felt bad for the dude...his wife has already given him the go ahead to sell anything and everything so he can get a new one :)

Note from TT Admin: After further investigation, the product that failed is NOT made by MotoJackRack, but that of a completely different manufacturer. Please be very careful when posting that you get your facts straight, as incorrect information can be damaging to a company's brand and negatively affect their livelihood.

Bryan Bosch

that could make a grown man cry

At least ASV kept his levers from bending. . . :)

As luck would have it, the thing was in his truck when he was at the shop looking at new bikes. The ASV rep just happened to drive up at the same time...

Apparently the ASV rep is going to hook him up some how. You may see that bike in an ad! :)

What about the MJR could fail?

???

ASV should pick that picture up and use it in an add! Glad he has permission to get a new one.

Man, that bike is wrecked... I had my 2002 crf450 and trailer come disconnected in TX. I was lucky it rolled into the median and I only got a dented radiator with a small leak that I got fixed before the race.

Would the MFR of this product be liable for the bike due to MFR product failure?

Ian :)

I can see the ad now on craigslist......used 05 RM 250....only ridden 3 times....like new condition... :)

asvad.jpg

:)

just kidding,

It fell off the back of his truck on the freeway when his brand new MotoJackrack failed. His wife gave him the Motojack for fathers day...

It fell off the truck then got hit by two on coming cars. It first got nailed by a pickup, then a lexus hit it, the lexus went up on two wheels and then came back down on the bike raising the car off the ground allowing the cars to skid down the freeway for what he said was 250 yards.

It WAS an 05 he'd ridden 3 times. He's only had it 8 weeks.

I feel bad for the dude... :D

Or i should say, I felt bad for the dude...his wife has already given him the go ahead to sell anything and everything so he can get a new one :)

Man...that breaks my heart.....Looks like Pastrana's Zook after the Grand Canyon jump.....

We had a blow out once on our open trailer and my tie down came loose and my bike flipped over and was dragging the ground at 60+ mph!!! I could have almost dropped to the ground and cried!! Wasn't quite as bad as that one but the same 250F can be seen in my garage here on TT. Looks much better today. :)

that could make a grown man cry
No kidding

If the sheered pin on the Ultimate MX Hauler was really the cause of the bike falling off, that's going to bad for business! A lot of people will see the post & pictures on Pro Ride and here.

If you have any stock in Ultimate MX, you better sell it! Divest! Divest! :)

Yeah.

:) The poor guys bike! At least his wife is cool enough

That is truly a terrible story. Apparently, that was an a competitive product, NOT a Motojackrack.

Please pass along to your friend our offer of a free Motojackrack (he can give us a call at 714-637-9643 to discuss details).

Again, sorry to hear of your friend's troubles...

Andy Williamson

Ride Everyday Motorsports

Word travels fast...LOL. Thanks for joining the forums MotoJackRack. Hopefully everyone reads far enough into this post to see your product is not responsible.

They should change the name of their product to "The Ultimate MX Mauler!" :)

I just went out to make sure my RM250 wasn't broken also....WOW

I was very fond of the UMXH design, not anymore....I don't care what type of disclaimer there was, if they didn't pay for the damage (new bike)...well i don't know what i would do. I know once something like this has been posted up on forums, it spreads quickly. First to other forums then to the tracks them to the dealerships....very bad for UMXhauler

Like one of you guys said....at least he still has his ASV levers....

This was made by a member on the motocross.com forums....

At least hes got the asv's!

wow, I feel so bad for the guy!

I just walked out to the garage to make sure my RM250 was ok.

I really liked the ultimate mx hauler...guess i don't like it as much now. I thought about getting one.

Motojackrack looks nice. Its neat that they offered him a free hauler. :)

If UMXH doesn't pay for the damage (new bike), I'm sure they will lose a lot of business :) . Once something is posted on a forum, it spreads to another forum, then onto the track, then into the dealership...all over. I have seen this on over 4-5 different forums all of them have very heavy traffic. They need to suck it up and pay if they haven't already. Or else its their reputation that will be trashed not only that guys sweet rm. I can see that the alternative trailer market is very competitive...many new brands out there.

One of the members on the motocross.com forums made this

At least he still has the ASV levers...

If that was my bike I'd try and get it into an ad either by ASV or ProTaper b/c those bars don't look bent or anything either.