Sticky: Newbies, stop opening up 3 year old posts!

Just writing sticky in the thread title doesn't make it sticky, thats a moderator/admin only option. I do hate it when that happens though. It also bothers me when somebody makes a new thread about a topic that was discussed earlier that week or the week before.

Just writing sticky in the thread title doesn't make it sticky, thats a moderator/admin only option. I do hate it when that happens though. It also bothers me when somebody makes a new thread about a topic that was discussed earlier that week or the week before.
I had to make a sticky of my own... ?

You perhaps didn't get the joke?

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

:D:D:worthy::D?

ahhhhh

:D?:banana::banana::banana:

=============================

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

yeah!!!?:D:D:D

Ok now..

He probally wasn't looking on TT a week ago.

He probally doesn't like the joke, or thought it wasn't funny. ?

It isn't made for speed. It is made for trail ridding like anyone else here will tell you.Noobs like this question don't they? It is an ooold question too.Why is it urgent to know how fast your ttr goes anyways? ?

Does any one no how fast a ttr 125 L tops out at???

WRITE BACK

ERGENT!!! HAYLEY

Well, it could go about 50 stock. I answered it so you could actually know...I didnt complain about you asking the question(unlike some ppl ? ), because obviously you wanted to know.

well I'm sorry if it makes me an ass but posting the same question that has been asked day after day bugs the hell out of me.

Just answer the question as it was asked instead of being an ass about it. Newb's dont really know much about this place...ya know ?

yea.. everybody needs to chill out with newbies. i made a mistake when i first came here.. i didn't know the site was so serious and i made a little comment over in the honda crf250x/r forum about valves(they have constant pms anyways) ?

i believe the comment went like so.

does anybody know the actually percentage of hondas with valve problems

my responce: about 95 %

boy they didn't enjoy that one.. i did it completely joking, and it was like my first or second responce and even people in the yzf forum heard about it and got pissed off.. i think we should make a sticky just for newbies before they can even register with the rules.. just so they don't do something stupid.. sure would have helped me ?

Well guys, I definitely did not want to start dragging newbies in the dirt, we all have been noobs.

I have learned a lot from here and am always willing to answer any questions where I have useful experience of.

Yes, same questions appear, and the search function is useful for us all. On the other hand, if only search is used the forum will become rather dead. But I really do not like an old post is opened up and discussion continues like the issue was brought up yesterday until someone notices it is 3 years old. That was my point, no problems with newbies :D

I remember how astonished I was when I got a reply for my first post here:

welcome, and now STFU newbie! ? I must admit I have used the same welcoming, but always in a good spirit ?

I have seen several experts here but like in every place, also punks I really would like to see disappear. But we all grow older and wiser and a newbie is the expert of tomorrow.