Sign in to follow this  

Which Bike Is Better???

What Bike Do You Think Is Best???  

127 members have voted

1. 1. What Bike Do You Think Is Best???

all for trail, all will get you there one way or another. 150 isant for me but thoes 25cc x-tra help when in sand. when it all boils down to it. their all the same.

when it all boils down to it. their all the same.

All the same except for their looks, fun factor, power, travel in their suspension, handling, weight, seat height. You know, the things people look for when determining which bike they would like more.

I normally ride an '02XR250 (5'10"/180lbs) but when I want to go goof my personal opinion, having an '04CRF150 and an '03TTR125LE in the shop, I will take the TTR over the CRF any time. I just like the lighter weight, lower seat height and E-Start.

My son, 5'0"/90lbs perfers the CRF.

i love my bike(crf), its never let me down except for 2 times and they were both my fault. plus, those extra cc's are nice to have in my opinion.

i say the crf 150 all the way it will just take ya through the trails and aint too bad on the track all that it comes down to is what do u have under the hood or seat

i say the crf 150 all the way it will just take ya through the trails and aint too bad on the track all that it comes down to is what do u have under the hood or seat
I'd say it all comes down to what's "on the seat".

I'd say it all comes down to what's "on the seat".

I would have to agree with this, but if picking strictly on the bike, I would go with the 150.

what the hell is a dlx do you mean a drz? by the way i picked the 150

oooooo in a close battle honda is a head by 32 votes and still going strong :) ...i dont know what you expected the outcome to be by posting this in the 150f/230f forum :)

eventhough i own a crf and love honda, i got to say ttr-125. my friend has it, and it has a lot of power for 125cc.

eventhough i own a crf and love honda, i got to say ttr-125. my friend has it, and it has a lot of power for 125cc.

OK, the TTR 125 has a decent amount of power for a playbike 4 stroke 125.

However, if talking about all 125cc bikes, you could not be any more incorrect. Have you ever seen a modern motocross 125 two stroke? Honestly, a 2005 YZ 125 has about 33 horsepower, and a TTR 125 has 8 horsepower. That means that the YZ has about 4 times as much power, but both are 125cc. :)