Sign in to follow this  

New guy, old Husky

Ok, I know this is a thumper site but it seems from my reading that you guys may have my answers...

I have a 94 250 WXE and I love it. I have had it for about 5 years and it's time to freshen it up a bit. I'm having a problem finding fresh graphics for my bike. Also, I have never seen another like it and I have searched the net forever. So, anyone have pics of a 94 250 WXE? Are the 125/250/360 WXE's frames and plastic interchangeable? When was the next big change?

--Tony

Most plastic should be good through 99 except your radiator shrouds. I know its the same frame as the 360, not totally sure on the 125. Fresh graphics will be tough to get.

Bob

I would go to www.husqvarnausa.com and get on the dealer list and start calling all the Husky shops and maybe you will find one shop with a left over graphics from a long time ago that will fit . Call the ones in California first .

You guys are horrible! I come in here and ask a simple question and then read through past posts while I wait for a response. Now you all have me hooked on a TC450!! I looked around and found one of the '04 leftovers for a really nice price. Graphics and plastic are readily available for it too. All of you are going to have to answer to my wife over this 🙂

Thanks for the replies and I will keep it under consideration while I work on getting my wife used to the idea of yet another motorcycle in my garage. Anyone want an old 250 WXE?

--Tony

Wouldn't you know it? Last night (same day I bought the TC), I get an e-mail back from across the pond. The feller has graphics, plastic, and seatcovers for my old Husky. Oh well. I have it listed in the classifieds. If no one takes it, I will get the graphics and restore the bike and save it until it's a legal vintage racer 🙂 It's way to darn good of a bike to give away for $500.

--Tony