Moving from Piutes to Kennedy meadows 7-4-05

Rockchucker22,

The trip went great. Still some snow at the higher elevations and a few trails closed. We rode some of the closed trails for the ranger to report he status. Great riding and a bunch of muddy bikes.

Maybe we can meet up for a family ride this summer. We can let Kieth do all the planning. If he does not show up after he make all the arrangements, (which he won't show up) then you have to pay for the first round of drinks for the group. After that we will find another newbie and you drink for free the next time.

Its OK to pick on Kieth since he never reads these posts

Dale

Rockchucker22,

The trip went great. Still some snow at the higher elevations and a few trails closed. We rode some of the closed trails for the ranger to report he status. Great riding and a bunch of muddy bikes.

Maybe we can meet up for a family ride this summer. We can let Kieth do all the planning. If he does not show up after he make all the arrangements, (which he won't show up) then you have to pay for the first round of drinks for the group. After that we will find another newbie and you drink for free the next time.

Its OK to pick on Kieth since he never reads these posts

Dale

I really wanted to make it but I bang my self up and thought I had broken ribs but they where just bruised bad. I had my camper all ready ........ oh well nexttime. I would love to do a family trip this summer, I'm moving to Bishop in 6 weeks but can always meet you guys where ever!

I would make fun of Keith but haven't met him yet ??

I think I should get a H.I.D. light kit to borrow and do a test on. I would do a write up in the newsletter and maintain my journalistic objectivity. If the h.i.d.performs like the rest of the Trick line of products, we're in luck. I'm betting the Trick h.i.d. wont cost an arm and a leg like some of the others available out there. (how'm I doing Dale?) Anyway, p.m. me for my address and I'll install it and start my product review asap! ?