Sign in to follow this  

Torrenet?????

Any of you guys know where/how I can dowload a torrent file for a MAC? It just doesnt work for me and Macs are all I use.

Any of you guys know where/how I can dowload a torrent file for a MAC? It just doesnt work for me and Macs are all I use.

Great, another MAC user!

What torrent file are trying to download? If you are looking for a bittorrent client program one can be found at http://www.bittorrent.com.

Torrent files themselves are not operating system specific, so any torrent file should work in it.

let me know what operating system you are using too(OSX?).

Im using OSX. The prob I have is I cant ever view a torrent file. I have had some probs viewing the torrent files that are in here that are the actual races, thats what I want. Thanks for the help man! 🙂

Im using OSX. The prob I have is I cant ever view a torrent file. I have had some probs viewing the torrent files that are in here that are the actual races, thats what I want. Thanks for the help man! 🙂

The torrent files themselves are not viewable, and what I mean by a torrent file is the one that ends with a ".torrent" extension. It's usually only a few KB's in size. What you need is a bittorrent client that uses that file to download the video itself. First download the client here http://www.bittorrent.com/dl/BitTorrent_OSX_4.0.2.dmg and then open up the ".torrent" file with the client. If there are other people(peers) seeding(sharing) the file it should start downloading on its own and you may even start uploading to others.

I believe there is a better thread on this somewhere. Does anyone know where it is?

a torrent is like a ticket to get to download the actual files off someone else computer. you need the program call bittorrent or tomato torent to connect to the others com. if you need help just pm me! cheers!

me on mac too!!

Ok guys I downloaded Tomato Torrent and it is working perfect!! Thanks for all your feedback!!! 🙂🙂