whats the best!

what is the best knock off pit bike you can buy?? throw up a link! i know theres a ton of bikes but what is the best bike or say some of the top bikes to have? i know i like the sdg pro mini its got lots of nice hi end parts

but what tops it and prolly isnt as over priced

• 1 month later...

the rotten bike sure does look alot like the www.powersportsmax.com SSR explorer super pro 125cc bike. i have friends who have these bikes and race them and they say so far the quality is ok little things break, he did say they were really fast. and i know they get them really cheap. they are also dealers for SSR. they have not been able to talk me into one yet, there seems to be better bikes out there. but the SSR's are priced good. From what i can tell i think your best bet would be a thumpstar,sikk or pitster,these seem to be the best bikes for the money. try www.pocketriders.com or www.tcminimoto.com

Thumpstars Are One Of The Worst Out

got one???? guess not since ur baggin them out. where did u get your info from?

they are probably the best if not just about the best pitbike mate.

The only reason ppl dont buy them like they buy a $450 bike is they are pretty expensive because the quality and precision of them is very high. go check out the pro 125cc and then come back with ur finidings.

It would sell for about $600 US FOB from China plus freight of say $2000 / 60 bike = $33 per bike + taxs and duty. So would cost about $750 per bike landed in the wholesalers shop. Its a big risk buying 60+ bikes from an over seas destination that has 50% good operators and 50% totally dodgy operators. Then when they land in the US your susceptable to US laws and quality perceptions that demand you somehow warrant a product which is produced cheaply and sold cheaply. To warrant bikes like these even for three months parts only is probably 20% - 25% on top of the cost of the bikes. So that bumps $750 up to about $900 cost.

This bike would sell on ebay heaps cheaper than $1400, but most those guys turn their back on ya when it comes to warranty.

got one???? guess not since ur baggin them out. where did u get your info from?

they are probably the best if not just about the best pitbike mate.

The only reason ppl dont buy them like they buy a $450 bike is they are pretty expensive because the quality and precision of them is very high. go check out the pro 125cc and then come back with ur finidings.

Re: thumpstar 120 or klx110

dont you's have the thumpstar 125pro over there???? all i hear is the 120 which is the shit version.

No-Fear

I'm not bagging on you dude but you have to make up your mind. You made a negative post about your favorite brand in an earlier post. Since I'm researching pit bikes I had just finished reading the Thumpstar 120 vs KLX 110 thread. Then I read this one. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.... :D

no but I work right above a dealer that sells them and every single one they have sold comes back broken with either a blown out rear wheel or eletrical problem and or the battery hagning off it the frames bend like soft aluminum so do I own one I realy would guess I would never own one since you asked :D

ur wrong, he said check out the 125 pro that has not got the electricstart so ur talkin bout the 110 or 120. my mate has got the 120 and its great, he sorted the electrics and you dont have to be a rocket scientist to sort it. the frame is fine and for the price its fantastic.

P.S every bike has its problems

no but I work right above a dealer that sells them and every single one they have sold comes back broken with either a blown out rear wheel or eletrical problem and or the battery hagning off it the frames bend like soft aluminum so do I own one I realy would guess I would never own one since you asked :D

the 120 is a s*** version and was not tested b4 it left the factory. the 125 is their best version and it's the version i have. the 120 has a few problems.

the 110 and 120 were not tested they were just made and sent out to dealers but the 125 was tested and is one of the best pit bikes out. nearly every make has got some sort of problems but people dont just not buy it because of one little thing so if you want to judge a company badly because of a problem on one of there models then do so but im not. when you have baught a thumpstar 125 and it has messed up then you can say they are crap

just my opinion :D

• 1 year later...