Sign in to follow this  

Now that is a crash scene!

[Photos taken at the Motorcycle Fair @ Stockholm]

The Honda rider was traveling at such a "very high speed", his reaction time was not sufficient enough to avoid this accident. Swedish Police estimate a speed of ~250 KM/h before the bike hit the slow moving car side-on at an intersection.

At that speed, they predicted that the rider's reaction time (once the vehicle came into view) wasn't sufficient enough for him to even apply the brakes.

The car had two passengers and the bike rider was found INSIDE the car

with them. The

Volkswagen actually flipped over from the force of impact and landed 10 feet from where the collision took place. All three involved (two in car and rider) were killed instantly.

This graphic demonstration was placed at the Stockholm Motorcycle Fair by the Swedish Police and Road Safety Department. The sign above the display also noted that the rider had only recently obtained his license. 250 kmh = 156 mph = approximately 70 + yards(3/4 of a football field) per second.

pic16519.jpg

pic22798.jpg

pic30303.jpg

pic31556.jpg

It must have taken a long time to clean that car and bike up enough to put it in public like that, it had to be a huge mess on the inside!

I guess this answers the ol' question, "How many Hondas can you fit inside a Volkswagon?"

I bet those guys in the car would have lived if they were wearing their seat belts.

It must have taken a long time to clean that car and bike up enough to put it in public like that, it had to be a huge mess on the inside!

Eeewww.

That is one gnarly crash.

I don;t get it, as waded up as they car was how did they manage to discet the bodies out and clean all the blood. I don't buy it. I think its fake. That would have been a slaughter.

I don;t get it, as waded up as they car was how did they manage to discet the bodies out and clean all the blood. I don't buy it. I think its fake. That would have been a slaughter.

I bet they used special tiny tools specifically built for picking dead bodies out of small cars that have been destroyed by flying Hondas.

🙂 Thats what happens when those car people don't look out for the motorcyclist. At the speed he was goin' it prob blew most of the soft wet parts out the other side. I guess they can't say that they didn't see him.

all i have to say is ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How come they didn't leave the people in their?? I would have liked to seen where everyone was sitting and where they ended up just so I would know where to sit in case I run across this situation myself - I think that it is fake, or at least hope so.

How come they didn't leave the people in their?? I would have liked to seen where everyone was sitting and where they ended up just so I would know where to sit in case I run across this situation myself - I think that it is fake, or at least hope so.

DUDE 🙂 ...they took the bodys and bike out! cleaned it up before the display....why would you want to see the bodys? sick