Sign in to follow this  

Rc Scrubbing

The only thing bubba will be scrubbing in the near future is the dust off of his 2nd and 3rd place trophies.

Your kidding right 🙂 MOMENTUM.... just goes to show ya how fast those guys really are!

No one can scrub it like Bubba, not even the king himself, RC.

That's a 450... not a 125. 🙂

You wont see Bubba scrubbin that hard on that 450. And I bet RC could scrub that hard if he wanted to but he proved he doesnt have to.

Verry incredible.. rickys faster and can keep controll but bubbas crazy but he can scrub...

That is the best rider who ever lived. I would have loved to see a showdown between Carmichael and Bayle in their prime. Go america!

Flyn Ryan 82b

Obviously a retouched photo, humans cannot do that...

oh yes they can. There are some other pics from the event here, and click here for the original article. It is "pre-jumping."

🙂 Damn impressive! Great Pic. I've done that on a couple of occasions. The only difference.....I didn't land on my wheels. 🙂

Man just got back from Red Bud...Man can RC throw that 450 around. The man has skills. Its just sick. Hes a modern savage I tell ya.

Bubba may be able to scrub... but when he gets a heavy ol' 450 we will see what happens.... He will prolly be scrubbin along the ground and picking that bike up... haha srry i just dont like bubba any more... all he does is whine and dnf and yea... ect

The only thing bubba will be scrubbing in the near future is the dust off of his 2nd and 3rd place trophies.

that's great!! :eek::applause:

Hmm, so RC has won on a KX250, CR250, CRF450, RM250, and RMZ450. So when its contract is up will he go for the YZ or the SX next?

I want to see RC on a RM125 beat bubba on a KX450F. :applause:

But I'll settle for RC on a 2-stroke in either class.