what buget mods for my xr50

just picked up a stok xr50 cheap and was wondering what cheap mods i can do to it.

the back end could do with being stiffer and the front could do with a little help and then there things like carb and filters ect.

im no after spending a lot on it and im not expecting much back just small improvements.

so any ideas as i know a lot of u guys started with them.thanks

the bug alredy bit a while back this is bike no2 of 2 soon to be 3.

im planing on using the motor in my new rb frame when i finely get it back from my place in the us.then il spend more (takey 88 r) but in the mean time im keeping it cheap as im leting my mum and frends ride it.

it came with ok tyres so thats not to bad.

i do need a rear hd spring

but i wont be jumping this one any time soon so fronts ok i think.(i have a broken rist and sholder)

i might try and get cdi if i can get a cheap one (whats the five 0 like)

the skid plate il make from sheet ali.

are hd cluch springs any good?

thats a prity good deal il have to have a think about that one.

i did the advaced timeing mod yesterday wich worked well.and im just makeing a new raised seat and cover to help thigs out.then im going to make a template for a sumpgard.

what year is it? i have one of those billet rear brake pedal extention things from joker that u clamp on to stock brake pedal to make it bigger...they sent me the wrong one, its for an 03 and under xr50...i was gunna experiment with it on my sdg but they didnt send it for a 04crf like i wanted...if u want it i can sell it to u for like 30 bucks shipped

yea thats what i thought.think il go without it.i realy need to sort the shock out first hopfull il get some money from a few sales in the next few days to sort that first.

think i have a mod i can do to the bars to raise them a bit by welding some box steel to the stock mount and puting it at a slight angle so as to shift them forward and up a bit

what year is it? i have one of those billet rear brake pedal extention things from joker that u clamp on to stock brake pedal to make it bigger...they sent me the wrong one, its for an 03 and under xr50...i was gunna experiment with it on my sdg but they didnt send it for a 04crf like i wanted...if u want it i can sell it to u for like 30 bucks shipped

&%$#@! are you talking about.03 and under is the same as 04 and up except the plastics are different,and the kickstarted doesnt have the little rubber piece on it.