Sign in to follow this  

Drz Risers

Does anyone have any pics of these on a -s model?

just wondering if they interfear with the instrument panel.

I had to bend the instrument panel forward about half an inch so that it cleared the risers

I drilled new holes and bent that bracket forward, and used longer spacers to get the instrument panel to clear the riser bars. I also had to modify my front shroud a bit to make it mount a few mm forward.

how much lift do the risers add ?

1.5" up and 1.375" forward

Very minor bending of the speedo to get it to fit on mine.

I glued on a small piece of steel to the back of the instument cluster. Otherwise the right riser will start digging into the plastic.

I installed mine with minimal problems, I had to drill out and bend the bracket but it all went togeather pretty good, Big DR makes a fine product fast shipping good finish on parts, very happy with product one of the best mods, best for the money by far.

Which Steering Dampners work the best with your risers?

I thought I read/heard a Scotts won't work unless the mount pin is extended beyond it's intended set-up.

Ditto, bent and drilled out bracket o/w easy fit great product one of the best mods for the money. A little hard to see the instrument panel with fat bar pad but you cant have everything, I think I might be even uglier if I wrecked w/o bar pad.