Sign in to follow this  

YAMAHA PARTS PRICE LIST.

A FEW WEEKS AGO THERE WAS A WEB ADDRESS FOR A YAMAHA DEALER THAT SHOWED THE MICRO FICHE PICTURES & PRICES. BEING OLD AND FORGETFULL I DID NOT WRITE IT DOWN.... CAN ONE OF YOU GUYS HELP ME OUT. THANKS MUCH! P.S I WOULD REGISTER BUT I DO THIS AT WORK ON THEIR COMPUTER AND HAVE NO WEB ADDRESS OF MY OWN...

RON I MEANT I HAVE NO E-MAIL ADDRESS. AND I WENT IN TO REGISTER AND IT SAID IT WAS A REQUIRED FIELD..... NOW WHAT?

RON I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER AT HOME. THIS IS A MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY THING. I USE THE COMPUTERS HERE AT WORK TO READ THE T/T POSTS.

that is choice

thanks for that web site!!

now when i need a part I can give them the actual p/n (instead of dicking around trying to explain what a wr426 is.) and see if they are charging to much.

mike

you know how we're always being asked "should i WR a YZ or should i (gut) YZ a WR" one of the big one's is the gearbox change when converting a YZ to some kind of enduro machine.

given that the 3rd gear is almost identical on both 'box's, it would only cost $267 for 1st (inc shaft),5, 4 & 2nd. also 1, 5, 4 & 2nd.

has anyone seen the cost of the two shafts complete?

certainly makes turning a YZ into a WR more viable than i thought.

Taffy