Sign in to follow this  

which bars/what bend????

i recently totally bent my stockers 🙂 ...im not sure what bend of bars i should get 🙂, either high/short, long bars/short bars. i do know that i definatly want to get a pair of the Taper Walls. Im about 6',i ride a kxf250, i mostly ride desert/trails but i still like to ride tracks alot too. i just want to know what bends help with what or give what feel/ have what characteristics when riding.

Thanx :D

Hey im 6' ride an RM-Z250 and i have Tag T2's they work well, i find them better than stock.

He wants to know about bend and height.

Get any good brand of bar in the "High-CR" bend. This is pretty much a universally popular bend that most riders like and use. We're about the same size and that's always my first choice.

If you mostly sit on the seat, you might prefer the Mid-High CR bend, but that's a little harder to find.

Well, no one really knows you're build and such because that matters. No one knows your preference....

Target what's wrong with your stock bars and work from there. I like the pullback on my stock bars, but they were too flat. So I opted for a set of CR-Hi. Pretty much the same pullback, and they are angled towards the center and 1" higher at the end. Cured my problem and I love them.