Las Vegas Intermediate/Expert riders?

Was just wondering if there are any intermediates or experts to ride with here in Vegas that are looking for somebody to ride with. Preferably with moto backround, I come mainly from H/S and CC (a/expert there) but and now getting into moto and need somebody to help push me. Anybody out there?

Not particularly. I liked California riding better but there are more places to ride here, they just are very different. Mostly very rocky trails, tracks are basically non-existant from what I can tell. There are a couple an hour or more away but that's about it.

Is Vegas/Henderson area a good place to live if you wanna ride? I know it's all desert, but how are the tracks in the area? What about trails?

We don't ride trails, so I can't help you there. The only place we ever went was Apex. Alot of desert trails and hills but we get bored there.

There are 2 tracks right outside vegas. One up north in Mesquite and one down south in Sandy Valley. Both are fun tracks about an hour away in each direction. Right now they are BOTH CLOSED for the summer. It sucks. We do travel to So Cal quite a bit...but to have to sucks.

Rumor has it that there is a big facility going up on the south side thats supposed to be HUGE. A national track, vet track, motocross, arena cross, pit bike track and a few kiddie tracks. Its suppose to be done at the end of next summer. I can't wait!!!!!!