Sign in to follow this  

Bring on the Brits

Not meaning to sound anti North American or anything but are there any other Brits on these boards? Let me know if you are in Beds Herts Bucks or surrounding area... maybe we could meet up for a blap!!!

lots of red coats in this forum, just look around for a bit 🙂

Look at the members area, there is a whole list of 'em.

Not meaning to sound anti North American or anything but are there any other Brits on these boards? Let me know if you are in Beds Herts Bucks or surrounding area... maybe we could meet up for a blap!!!

Hi Bushdoctorx,

I'm in Southend on Sea, so not to far, about 60 70 miles.

I go to Box Hill (Dorking) or Highbeech (Epping Forest) Most Sundays.

PM me if you fancy a meet somewhere.

Neil. 🙂

see you just had to wait for them to finish their tea, they will be coming out of the wood work now 🙂

see you just had to wait for them to finish their tea, they will be coming out of the wood work now 🙂

Can you hear me laughing all the way in Illinois??? 🙂:D:D

see you just had to wait for them to finish their tea, they will be coming out of the wood work now :D

You must live a very strange life, if you think we are having our tea,

IT'S 1-am.

Neil.

🙂🙂:D

We were Brits until 1682 and then got the hell out...and we fought our "cousins" a 100 years later. I have never been to your good country but would like to visit someday. Lots of Brits here. Neil Claydon is a great one. Very knowledgeable. 🙂:D Good health and safe travels... 🙂:D:D

IT'S 1-am.

Neil.

🙂:D:D

When I was over there for Christmas I had tea at 1 am 🙂

But the funny thing was it felt like late afternoon to me

:D:D:D

I'm not a Brit, but I can find your country on a globe without help from one of the kids! :D

Not bad for a redneck from Montana, Huh???? 🙂🙂

IT'S 1-am.

Neil.

🙂:D:D

sometimes i do have coffee or tea with my friends at 1am :D

and yes, i remembered ya the Neil from the TOP 🙂:D

I'm not a Brit, but I can find your country on a globe without help from one of the kids! :D

Not bad for a redneck from Montana, Huh???? 🙂:D

Where are you in the great state of Montana? At least were not overwhelmed with Brits and drinkin' tea at 1:00am in the morning. Might be drinkin' whiskey but not tea! 🙂:D:D

Where are you in the great state of Montana? At least were not overwhelmed with Brits and drinkin' tea at 1:00am in the morning. Might be drinkin' whiskey but not tea! 🙂🙂:D

Such a small state I'd be surprised if you haven't bumped into each other yet :D

Such a small state I'd be surprised if you haven't bumped into each other yet 🙂

Right, 10guy...I'm so messed up I don't even know WHERE I am half the time... 🙂:D:D

Where are you in the great state of Montana? At least were not overwhelmed with Brits and drinkin' tea at 1:00am in the morning. Might be drinkin' whiskey but not tea! 🙂:D:D

I was drinking a very nice Chilean Merlot.

And I have a hangover now, so please type quietly. :D :naughty

Thank you.

Neil.

: 🙂

Ian checking in. Normally in Godalming, Surrey but, right now, in Libreville, Gabon, rebuilding an email server for the World Wildlife Fund.

And I can't stand bloody tea! puke.gif

Ian

Whiskey and tea are the same color, just taste slighly different. 🙂 I'm from Fort Benton. We get up to the Glacier area and enjoy your part of the state once a year or so.

Ian checking in. Normally in Godalming, Surrey but, right now, in Libreville, Gabon, rebuilding an email server for the World Wildlife Fund.

And I can't stand bloody tea! puke.gif

Ian

So we won't be meeting at Box Hill for Tea then !!!

Oh allright, I'll buy you a coffee then.

Neil.

Whiskey and tea are the same color, just taste slighly different. :D I'm from Fort Benton. We get up to the Glacier area and enjoy your part of the state once a year or so.

Howdy, howdy...We spent 17 years in Big Sandy so we may not be strangers...For our British friends, I'm typing very quietly because Neil has a hang-over and so do I, Chouteau County, Montana is about as big as Ireland. I'll PM you you with my email address. Good health and safe travels to Brit and Montana friends 🙂🙂:D

Ross, you are familiar with my area. I used to farm just south of the river from Virgelle.