Need help avid photoshoppers!

I need you to do some stuff with my KX250F. You're probably gonna wonder why I'm askin you for mostly red stuff, but I have red gear that's why. Ok. Back to the point. I need those anodized red oil cap cover thingys, some red hoses(radiator, spark, everything), red rims on the first one, black on another one, red backgrounds with black numbers on the first one(#725 not 25) and black backgrounds with white numbers on the second one. Thanks. If you're confused, (which I bet you are) pm me and I'll reexplain! Lol!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/TTRacer7/IM000653.jpg

Well see that's the problem, I just had a Honda, and my parents offered to buy me a bike! (For once) And that is why I am stuck with the red gear (cuz I was riding red). I bought the gear myself so I'm tryin to get my money's worth out of it. And it's almost driving time so savin to buy a truck to haul it with. (Parents won't help) Thanks. i think the red would look better if it were a more solid red than the photoshop that was done cuz you can still kinda see the silver. Thanks man that gives me a great idea!

And thanks for lettin me know ur gonna try KLX, I'll be waitin!

So by your logic: it is easier to spend 800-1000 dollars on red anondized bling bling for the bike, than it is to spend 200-300 on a new set of gear? Or is it because the red brings out your eyes?

Imo, just leave it be. Theres nothing wrong with wearing different colors in mx, trail, on the road...

...! the important thing is you do wear your gear, your boots, your leathers and so forth.

Spend the money where it counts.