Sign in to follow this  

Motoland - Kingsbury, IN pictures from June 26

Thats the classic red neck riding appearal 🙂

A good wire brushing to get all the rock and pebbles out your forearms and they are a Thor customer for life 🙂

Thanks for the pics but please go into your profile and set your preference to embed the pics into the post. Having the click and open/close another window is a PITA.

Love that track!

Matt

Nice looking track, looks to be some big air jumps.

Thanks for the pics but please go into your profile and set your preference to embed the pics into the post. Having the click and open/close another window is a PITA.

Love that track!

Matt

Thanks for the tip Matt! 🙂

Please tell me that you booted the assclown with no shirt and shorts on off the track. I can't believe anyone would wear that riding for one, yet alone a track let him wear that. I hope I don't see anyone like that tonight. I'd have to give him a little roost for that sunburn 🙂🙂

Please tell me that you booted the assclown with no shirt and shorts on off the track. I can't believe anyone would wear that riding for one, yet alone a track let him wear that. I hope I don't see anyone like that tonight. I'd have to give him a little roost for that sunburn 🙂:D

Scott-

I will look for you tonight and get some more pics, we'll be out there around 5:30-6. We'll make sure to stop by and say hi!

Rachel 🙂

P.S.

Love your Avatar! :D

yeah, that guys name is Ron. I wait on him at Hooters from time to time. He's an alright guy - but I thought it was a little wierd he wasn't wearing a shirt when I saw him 2 weeks ago - I figured he would have learned his lesson after taking some roost to the chest...guess not. 🙂 Not very smart. Although I can't talk - I wore a tank top when I was out there once. I had half the track in my cleavage. 🙂

yeah, that guys name is Ron. I wait on him at Hooters from time to time. He's an alright guy - but I thought it was a little wierd he wasn't wearing a shirt when I saw him 2 weeks ago - I figured he would have learned his lesson after taking some roost to the chest...guess not. 🙂 Not very smart. Although I can't talk - I wore a tank top when I was out there once. I had half the track in my cleavage. :D[/quote

The boys are still talking about you wearing the tank top riding. 🙂

hah! well it wasn't a very good idea on my part. i could have planted a tree with all the dirt i took away from the track. i just get soooooooo hot wearing a jersey - i wore one 2 sundays ago and thought i was going to die. i guess im a wussy 🙂 as for the guy wearing NO shirt - I think he thinks he has the body of greek god...that's what steroids do i guess. 🙂

Hey weeliemaster and thefranks450 I am from Valparaiso, In and I moved down here to Memphis a year ago and now I am moving back to Valpo. I have a good friend that has been riding there a lot and have good things about it. I will be back up there on July 15 and then getting a 2006 YFZ450. Do you 2 ride bikes or quads? Hope to see you 2 there

I used to ride a 2003 Yamaha Raptor - but I sold it Saturday in hopes of getting a bike!!! 🙂 For now I ride my fiance's quad - a 2004 Honda 450r. Did you go to VHS? What year did you graduate? Are you originally from Valpo? That's where my entire family is from that's why I ask.

Hey weeliemaster and thefranks450 I am from Valparaiso, In and I moved down here to Memphis a year ago and now I am moving back to Valpo. I have a good friend that has been riding there a lot and have good things about it. I will be back up there on July 15 and then getting a 2006 YFZ450. Do you 2 ride bikes or quads? Hope to see you 2 there

I've got a black '05 Yamaha Wolverine. I've ridden the big track as well as the pee-wee track, but I mostly take pictures and help with watering at Motoland. If you see either me or my husband on the Wolv, stop and say hey! I'll make sure to get pics of you & post them here.

[quote I wore a tank top when I was out there once. I had half the track in my cleavage. :D

Where are the pics of riding in the tank top, i am sure that is worth seeing 🙂:D:D🙂

Hey Neighbors...

Im from Valpo too. Probably going to Motoland on Saturday 🙂

Going to the crossings today I think.... RAIN finally hit 🙂

Hey Neighbors...

Im from Valpo too. Probably going to Motoland on Saturday 🙂

Going to the crossings today I think.... RAIN finally hit 🙂

What's your bike #? I'll be out there as well taking pictures.

The guy in the all flourescent yellow gear is Connie Feist, he is a very fast vet rider, he used to race a few pro races here and there.