alpinestar sole trouble

Were the old tabs worn and bent?

yea their all bend and torn up, same with whereever u isnert them, which is why i dont think just getting the new soles will work...is all i can do buy a new pair of boots? and how long would it take if i were to send them in? (im up in wisconsin, milwaukee area)

yea their all bend and torn up, same with whereever u isnert them, which is why i dont think just getting the new soles will work...is all i can do buy a new pair of boots? and how long would it take if i were to send them in? (im up in wisconsin, milwaukee area)

I thought you could send them the whole boots and they would re-sole them?

(Yeah I know,,, Down time.)

I went through them to get my boots redone and was worth it for me.....

Hope this may help, if not call them direct:

Hi JB,

Thank you for your email.

You have two options to resole your boots.

The first option is to order the soles ($34.95) and toe guards($7.95) through your dealer. Then find a local cobbler to resole them for you. They need to have the right glue so the soles won't delaminate, equipment and knowledge to resole them.

Option two is we offer a resoling service here. The cost of a resole is $70- $80 dollars (per pair) depending on the damage done to the sole. The price includes all parts and labor with ground shipping at no charge. Turn around time takes 4-5 business days once we receive them plus shipping time.

If you wish to send them in please call the Alpinestars USA office at the number below, ask for Product

support and we will issue you a return authorization number.

Best regards,

Brett Neal

Product Support

Alpinestars Inc.

Torrance, (CA) USA

ph. (+1) 310 891 0222

ph. (+1) 800 727 8277

fax. (+1) 310 891 0299

www.alpinestars.com

The company A-stars uses to do factory resoling (last I heard) is sole performance, 165 S. El Camino Real, Ste. K, Encinitas, CA 92024. Even better, have them put sidi soles on your a-stars as they hold up great. They've redone the soles on both pairs of my a-stars. Last time (2 yrs ago) they charged $90 total (incl. shipping). Turnaround is good and you'll only likely be w/o boots for 2 weeks tops from Wis.