Sign in to follow this  

will 88bor kit be much diff on my xr70?

im wanting to get a bore kit but dont no what to get!!

I need to find a cheap one.

I found a cheaper 88cc kit for 155 yes/no?

If you no another site besideshttp://www.hondatrailbikes.com an dratv.com plzz tell me! thanks

TrailBikes is very good stuff. I would say get the one that comes with the 20mm carb and cam though.

I did the BBR 88cc big bore kit with the dome piston and super pro head. It was a huge difference. I went with BBR because there stuff is quality and if you have a question about something you can call them right then and they will answer your question on the phone. They are very good people to do business with.

I've had an experience with DR atv and that is what made me decide to go with BBR because you can't get answers from DR atv. It took me a week to get my question answere from them. After answering questions I wasn't asking through email, a week later they finally gave me a number to call them.

The guys at BBR know their stuff and don't mind answering questions over the phone.

I did the BBR 88cc big bore kit with the dome piston and super pro head. It was a huge difference. I went with BBR because there stuff is quality and if you have a question about something you can call them right then and they will answer your question on the phone. They are very good people to do business with.

I've had an experience with DR atv and that is what made me decide to go with BBR because you can't get answers from DR atv. It took me a week to get my question answere from them. After answering questions I wasn't asking through email, a week later they finally gave me a number to call them.

The guys at BBR know their stuff and don't mind answering questions over the phone.

The TB is almost the same thing as the BBR!!!! you spent way more than you should have! All you did was pay for the name.... and the cool little cam cover... and you wouldnt even need to call TB for their service, there are tons of us who could answer your questions on here!