Sign in to follow this  

flats

i got a flat on the bike last night riding almost like the tire spun or something on the rim now my rim looks a lil bent...is there a way to stop that or just get a better tube and new tires

make sure you dont tighten down the tube to much or it will cause it to rip at the valve stem

pfft i dunno ask mark at ahpminis or something also a helpful thing that i think motoman was saying dont tighten that nut on the valve stem too much make it a little loose so that if that does happen you'll notice that the stem is cocked in a different direction and you can fix it rather than replacin a damn tube everytime

i just got the rim lock this is my first time to change tires and tubes myself it sux!

1.6 alloy rim lock the smallest they make i belive and its still big with stocks but it works

Yep its a 1.60.Its the same as a front rim lock for a big bike.I believe Mark(ahpminis.com) sells these for like $10-15.

Yeah, I got a flat yesterday. I battled the tire for a couple of hours, once I finally got it, only to realized that I pinched the tube or something. I'm about to go through the whole process again in a few minutes.

i had the prob. of busting my valve stem cap off too..... i am currently just running more PSI rather than a rim lock, but the lock is the way to go! 🙂