Sign in to follow this  

Vintage Racing In Ny State?

I'm leaving for Rochester in about 2 hours from San Diego. Will be there this weekend and then nearby NY City next weekend. Any Vintage MX Racing nearby those two locations? Or local motocross? I'll check back here tomorrow morning from Greece. Thanks. Steny

go to www.acemotocross.com . They have D34 RACING this weekend.race is sunday the 3rd......and they will have a vintage class for sure............d34 has vintage every weekend

I'm here in Rochester NY now. Had to drive to Buffalo yesterday to retrieve our luggage. Somehow, it was sent to Buffalo instead. On the way, I passed a large outdoor MX track on the north side of I-90 west. It came by and then a round oval track for cars came next. Anyone know what this track is called and if they have races there this Sunday, July 3rd?

I asked around here and they say the D34 track is about 3 hours from Rochester here? Don't know if I'll make it that far with my in-laws Blazer. I would like to find out about this other MX track, just 40 some minutes west of here on I-90 though? Thanks for the help. Sure is a lot of land up here for sale, compared to San Diego. Talked to a local guy about riding up here on your own land. He said under 40 acres, the city/county can dictate what you can and can't do (bike, quad, hunt, etc.). Over 40 acres, you can do what you want. 🙂 Is this the scoop? Thanks again. Steny

PS: Really hot and humid when I arrived here Thursday. Cool and beautiful outside today (Saturday).

Post Vintage AHRMA National in Syracuse today(Sunday). Steny, they showed a Husky booth at race with Husky penants on local news last night and they are raffling off a new '04 TE250 🙂 . On another note you could have gone riding today(TE400 was waiting)! I hope your elbow is better. We went for a nice ride on my friend's tight loop this morning.

Norman

Norm, I still am always looking for those illusive Husky Penants? No one seems to know where to get any. My ride availability is poor here in Rochester. I still plan to call you though. Where do you live again? you mentioned being a couple hours south of here? You can PM me your house location. I wanted to try and visit today or tomorrow. Looking like tomorrow if any day at all. PM me info please. Just checking out land for sale up here until we leave for NY City area on Wednesday morning. wish I could stop by Husky USA and visit with keith in person too. Can't remember what state he is in though? Steny