Sign in to follow this  

What do you think of this pitbike?

well they seem like they acually have a company thats in buisness for ther stuff...all the other knockoffs that u see wont have warrantys and if u try contacting them they wont help or are misteriously changed there phone number......make sure they offer a warranty and replacment parts first

and they seem to have ok feedback if u read it..they have some negatives but they were from idiots and other types of bikes

Here is a quote from the auction:

First of all, I would like to say that this 107cc MAXPRO dirtbike IS NOT A NO NAME CHINA BRAND MADE DIRTBIKE. It was designed by the best in Australia. Maxpro has the international gear box...1 down 3 up.

MaxPro is the #1 choice for dirtbikes in Australia and we are the first to sell MaxPro to the United States. In order to make a bike of this caliber from an xr50 or any honda it would take over $4500 not including labor. This bike is retailed for $2995. However, we are trying to sell out quick to make room for the bigger sized dirtbikes. Oh, and this dirtbike does over 70mph and can pull 4th gear wheelies with ease. Also the torque on this bike is amazing. Low reserve auction. Good luck!

70 mph?? Bullshit!

my knock off with graphics fast way pegs..red kenda millville tires..

il sell it to ya for 850! runs like a champ!

and i just got a rim lock for it today im installing it now

bs about that being made in AUS too, i never heard of it over here 🙂,

and why would they make a bike in AUS and send it over seas, normally we get all the overseas gear sent here !! 🙂

bs about that being made in AUS too, i never heard of it over here 🙂,

and why would they make a bike in AUS and send it over seas, normally we get all the overseas gear sent here !! 🙂

I too, am shopping for a pitbike. It's tough to weed out the b.s. thanks for the overseas connection on the lack of it being a legit Australian Co.

np mate, just looks like a nother bike out of china dude.

if only they could make more bikes out of the china factory with the quality of the thumpstar's in mind