1. 1. who is a better supercross racer?

• Ricky carmicheal
    • Chad Reed

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hummmmmmmmm that's a toughie.

RC always starts the season strong but CR come on half way through making a great series each year. I wont pick one, I have to say both riders. ?

If it wasn't for CR SX would suck worse than the Nat's.

Chad is better. RC wins on the easy tracks. Chad wins on tracks that are much harder, more technical, and have big whoops. THAT is a fact. If you are a true supercross fan and know the sport you already know this.

that happens to be my brother, he is a hell of a lot faster than you will ever be, and yes his mother makes him dinner, oh and those jerseys we wears are because he has a msr sponsorship ar 80% off

bitch

where did you get a number like 80% off?

kids these days are so nice ? Thanks mx221 for yet another moronic poll. "Which is the better rider" The one who wins more races

head to head chad has won more sx races than rc i think

Let's see, how many times has RC beat CR straight up in a SX series? Conversely, how many times has CR beat RC in a series. Hmmmmmm? Pretty much ends this silly poll huh?

Travis

head to head sx races i think it would be close

Rossi Better Be Glad Ricky Likes Motocross Or He Would Bust His A$$ Too!

?:D:D ... hahahahahaha... oh dear... what a laugh... are you serious ? i hope this is a joke...

wow, that comment made my day... :D

head to head sx races i think it would be close

Get over it Winnie! You mean you want to count all the races where RC already has the title wrapped up and he just needs to finish to win the championship? You mean all those races where RC throws everyone a bone? CR=0 titles when RC is in the house. RC=never lost a title(any title!). They aren't even close. Titles are all that matters. All anybody(including CR) will remember is that RC won the championship every season he contested. Don't get me wrong, CR is a great rider but nobody can touch RC. Like I said, this ends this silly poll. No argument necessary.

Travis