Sign in to follow this  

Utah: I gotta go ridin!

It's been a while since I've been riding and I need my fix. Anybody up for a ride this weekend?

Saturday, Sunday or Monday? Hobble Creek, Stansbury, or American Fork?

Anywhere that's not too hot.

I'm headed to a: a local track (anywhere in ut) or b: out to the knolls.

More than likely on sat., if your interested drop me a line.

Hey Greg- I'd be happy to go with you if my finances will allow! Would sunday at hobble creek work? I haven't been riding in a while cuz I've been sick for a couple of months. (that sucks!) I think I'm well enough now to give it a shot, and I'm going through some serious withdrawl too. Let me know. I could do it saturday or monday too.

Chris

I'm headed to a: a local track (anywhere in ut) or b: out to the knolls.

More than likely on sat., if your interested drop me a line.

Knolls might be a bit too warm this weekend. I'm hoping to ride in the hills. I never have ridden a track, but I hope to one of these days, once I get my single track fix. 🙂 Would you be up for some cooler single track? See below.
Hey Greg- I'd be happy to go with you if my finances will allow! Would sunday at hobble creek work? I haven't been riding in a while cuz I've been sick for a couple of months. (that sucks!) I think I'm well enough now to give it a shot, and I'm going through some serious withdrawl too. Let me know. I could do it saturday or monday too.

Chris

Good to hear you're feeling better Chris. Sunday will work, or what ever day works best for you. I'll do my chores on what ever day we don't ride. 🙂 If you want to save some money on gas, you could meet at my house (around 90th & I-15) and ride down with me.

I am actually doing ok on money for once. Thanks for the offer though! Let's plan on sunday and meet at the usual spot at hobble creek or wherever is good for you. We could meet around 10:00 maybe?

Two or three of us local yolkls are going to be at the Jordan River track early on Saturday, around 8:30 - 9:00-ish.

Distinguishing features include 2 CRF's and possibly a YZF. Look for 3 slow old men taking long breaks between laps 🙂

Look for 3 slow old men taking long breaks between laps 🙂

Is that *laps* or *naps* 🙂

*big grin*

mx

I am actually doing ok on money for once. Thanks for the offer though! Let's plan on sunday and meet at the usual spot at hobble creek or wherever is good for you. We could meet around 10:00 maybe?
Chris, 10:00 Sunday sounds good! Where's the usual spot, the Kirkam trail head?

Is that *laps* or *naps* 🙂

*big grin*

mx

Yeah, that's more like it! Long breaks between naps! 🙂

Yup. That's the spot we usually meet when we start on that side. It's a ways up from the golf course. If you're not sure where it's at, then we could meet at the gas station where you get off the freeway. I think it's a conoco. 🙂

Yup. That's the spot we usually meet when we start on that side. It's a ways up from the golf course. If you're not sure where it's at, then we could meet at the gas station where you get off the freeway. I think it's a conoco. 🙂

Chris, I'm still on. I'll meet you at the trail head at 10:00.

Holy frickin awesome riding batman! Thanks again Greg!!!!! That was the most fun I've had all year.

Holy frickin awesome riding batman! Thanks again Greg!!!!! That was the most fun I've had all year.
That was some great riding 🙂 It doesn't get much better. Hobble Creek is great!

As soon as this old body loosens up some and my butt isn't so sore that I can sit on my bike, I'll be ready for my next fix.