Sign in to follow this  

blister problems

hey i did a harescramble last weekend and i got some nasty blisters. what can i do to eliminate them? i have renthal duel compound grips, and fox pawtector gloves. could either one of those be a problem? thanks

Rob

the gloves might be the problem, thats happened to me before too, all i changed was my gloves and the blisters went away

what might also help if you put moleskin on blister sensitive parts before you ride 🙂

Pour a ton of baby powder in your gloves,

then rub some on your hands before your ride.

I sweat like 500lb dude walking into burger king.

The powder took care of my blisters.

Do some manual laber,ride more,I never get blisters,I have a office job but I work my ars off at home and I ride as often as posible and when I'm not I waterski/foot always holding on to somthing.

Tape up really well.

Or go Moises Alou. Piss on your hands.

Powder - yes

Tape - yes

Natural calluses - best

PEE?!? - 🙂 eeeeeeew...

ride more, my hands are pure three inch tuff skin. i ride before work, after work. ALL THE TIME, now my hands are crazy. i dont ever feel anything.

Work, ride, ect. Get some good calises going on your hands and you wont have to worry about it anymore.

The only blister problem i have ever had is 'yama' thumb, and that was nothing that couldn't be fixed with a good calice.

The only problem are your weak hands. Put a few layers of electrical tape on your palms where the blisters are appearing. You can also go so far as to put super glue on your palms. That'll make them tougher than nails.

the yamaha thumb can be stopped by putting those foam donut rings over your grips and sliding them up till they stop.

They cost about $1 ea at Cyclegear.

A man's man has calouses on his hands so he can't get blisters. Like me 🙂 .