Sign in to follow this  

wayne next weekend?

anyone going too wayne next weekend? i dont have my chain and sprokets in yet so im stuck at home this weekend but going next weekend 🙂

anyone going too wayne next weekend? i dont have my chain and sprokets in yet so im stuck at home this weekend but going next weekend 🙂

I may go next weekend.. Im not sure yet.. wanted to get out there today but the weather just isnt cooperating So I dont think we are going to make it out there..

I may go next weekend.. Im not sure yet.. wanted to get out there today but the weather just isnt cooperating So I dont think we are going to make it out there..

Dude, it was awesome today. We got there right when they opened up the gates. They had an inch of rain and the trails were perfect, just soft enough to hook up and it wasn't all hard packed and slick since nobody has rode it all year. With the cooler weather coming it will be perfect for anyone riding this weekend. 🙂

I'll be down the whole weekend from the evening of the 8th to the afternoon of the 10th. I will be staying at either a buddies house in the area or at a campsite deep in the woods on the forest road past P-5. I don't really know for sure which one yet though. The best thing is that I'll be breaking in my brand new KTM 300EXC! 🙂 The group will consist of several sport quads and a couple of bikes. Don't worry, the quad guys are responsible riders who know better than to ride wheelies and do doughnuts in the parking lot. Well, there is one knucklehead who still does it occasionally, but we are working on breaking him of those bad habits.

well i might not make it down since my chain and sprokets are not in yet.. the got lost somewhere in ups, i dont think the ones on it will last another ride 🙂