Sign in to follow this  

whos rideing from Fresno CA.?

Who's riding from Fresno? There's a bunch of us wanting to beat some dirt and everywere we think of is eather closed,Clear Creek, or too hot,Jaw Bone. So the only alternative we can think of would be the Jayne and I-5 BLM property between Coallinga and kettleman, but do to rumors were not sure its still open. And no way in heck were going to crowded Miami Trails. Any feed back on Jayne and I-5 or where we could ride would be great.

OK, thanks for all the swell ideas. We ended up checking out La Penza NF. @ Turkey Flats Camp ground. Anyway we had fun though it was a little on the warm and dry side. Not necessarily a place I'd frequent allot but different.

What up Fresno?!

Although born and raised in Fresno...I know live and claim Visalia!! 🙂

Anyway, I-5 and Jayne is soo hot this time of year that your tires will MELT!

So, we only ride there and Bakersfield in the winter. This time of year we head up high.. places like the Kern Plateau, Red Lake OHV, or Hartland.

Hope this helps..

Not much. Visalia, yep I work for Visalia Ceramic Tile, not to bad down there. Red lake OHV, how far from Fresno is that, and what kind of riding is it?

I know exactly where VCT is...on Mooney.

Speaking of tile, my cousin is in the tile business in Fresno and is getting ready to expand to Visalia. You probably know of him or his company..

Red Lake OHV area is on Hwy 168 between Shaver and Huntington Lakes.

It's mainly jeep trails...double track through rock and pines at around 8,000 feet elevation. There are like 4 or 5 alpine lakes that you can ride to...great for swimming and fishing 🙂

Hey guys I'm moving to Madera in 2 months . Do they still have MX practice at the madera fairgrounds and if so what days ? What about Little Oakie (sp?), I've heard about it but don't know where it is or days you can ride there . Are there any other tracks around there ?

James

Hey guys I'm moving to Madera in 2 months . Do they still have MX practice at the madera fairgrounds and if so what days ? What about Little Oakie (sp?), I've heard about it but don't know where it is or days you can ride there . Are there any other tracks around there ?

James

practice at fairgrounds tuesdays,you can also check schedule at

cma.com 🙂 little oakie starts up july 8th

Hey James,

Look us up at practice on Tuesdays. We also hit most races at Okie and the Fairgrounds.

We are also moving to Madera in the next couple of months from Los Banos.

Great to have two tracks within 10 minutes of each other. 🙂

Little Okie was getting reworked this week for the series that starts this Friday night. The Fairgrounds also starts a new series on Sunday morning.

Tim OT novice #40 OTHG #69

Brent 85 Beg. #14B

Hey Tim

I 'll keep an eye out for you . I'm moving there early Sept .

James

Tulare Cycle park practices on Tuesday and thursday. Handford practices on Wednesday.

Oh and I live in Fresno County Called Easton Its super small and we dont even have a bank.

Not much. Visalia, yep I work for Visalia Ceramic Tile, not to bad down there. Red lake OHV, how far from Fresno is that, and what kind of riding is it?

hahah I work right down the street from ur work. small world. Stone Brook Car Wash.

**VI-SALE-YA**

actually , visalia tile is no longer on mooney , it has moved over off of goshen avenue , I also work at visalia tile,

Jayne and I-5 is not BLM land...it was owned by Standard Oil and is now owned by Moreno farms...how do I know this...because 4 of us were ticketed for riding that land for trespassing...I would stay off of it...the farmer is a DICK and has no sympathy...he wants everyone ticketed who gets caught out there...the place was great riding...for years...people still ride there but its a hit and miss with the Sheriff Dept out on their quads. You have to show up to court...sit through the BS...we were let off without a fine but it is a misdeamenor...and we had to sign a waiver to dismiss the case as long as we stay off the land and do not get in any trouble with the law within the next 6 months...so I wouldn't even risk it...it's too bad...like I said...it was a great place to ride...just like Kettleman Hills used to be.